Closed Other Utau Voicebank Needed

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey, y'all! Okay, so I don't know if I'll get anything, but I'm looking for something....

I want to make another Utau, but I already have three I'm going to voice(might end up being 4), so I was wondering if someone would like to help me out. We would have joint custody(that sounds weird actually) We would both have ownership over the Utau ^=^

Still thinking up a name, but she'll be a she, be either a teenager or young adult, and will be based on a pierrot/clown(themed after Karakuri Pierrot for the most part)

Also, if you're willing to record a Voicebank, we can go over the details ^=^

If you're interested, please comment or DM me. If you have an unused voicebank you made, feel free to send me it! I'll upload a design later, also feel free to help me brainstorm a name ^=^ thx

Last edited:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ello , i heard ya need a voice . Is there a certain type a voice ya need .(besides young adult)?
Ahhhh a reply!!! PaiN+2(#)@8 and yeah, her voice can be female teenager or just adult(also if ur interested I have another Utau that needs voicing with around the same requirements//selflessly advertises//shot)

Anyhoo I've come up with new details on this one so we can comment here or pm on UF or Discord or smth :3