UTAU Twins in progress [Opinions ?]

Utaka

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi everybody ! I come to share you but also ask for opinions regarding two UTAU that I update!
They are twins. For now two voice banks are in progress and their concept art is already established and completed.

CrimsonNeko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Gen Akirane
He has a really nice voice. The first VB is quite smooth and I feel like it would be able to suit many genres of music. The only bad thing to me is that he sounds a bit muffled.
The second VB is a bit clearer, especially on high notes. The VB could probably handle fast genres easily.
Overall, both of the VBs are really good but if you decided to use them both together I don't know if they would sound like the same UTAU. The pronunciation is similar so that could help them sound closer together. Even though his 2017 VB sounds a bit muffled I would still love to use both vocals if he got released because the vocals are of a good quality and sound amazing.

Aru Akirane
She has such a relaxing voice. She sounds like she would suit many genres with a little adjustment. I have noticed that she seems to have quite strong engine noise. She might sound better if a different resampler was used.
Her Origins voice has a nice strong tone but suffers from the same amount of engine noise. Both of her voices would go together really well. The different tones working so well together would make her suitable for a lot more genres than just using one of her vocals... Overall, her voice has a really nice graceful tone and I look forward to hearing more of her voice in the future.

Utaka

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you very much for your review, it makes me extremely joy!

For Gen 2017 VB I knew that the muffled side could be inconvenience, I unfortunately failed to correct this problem with the doubler. For anecdote the recording material between the two voice banks is slightly different, I was quite surprised that the quality is substantially the same.

For Aru, only Fresamp seems to go, I tried more or less with other samplers but the result was rather mixed...
There is not much left to do, the two VB are almost 100%, the design is finished ... Normally if everything goes well they should release at the end of the month!

PS: Sorry if my English is pretty bad

Reactions: CrimsonNeko