UTAU-Synth Website

ArcheKoeln

Momo's Minion
So, I went to the site to get a new 30 day code, and initially the code didn't work right, so I tried to get another one, but the site only generates the same code over and over.

So I deleted the app and figured I'd redownload and try from there, but when I click the download link I get a 403 error???

Anybody know what's going on?

Reactions: HoneyPai

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
No idea. It's possible that Ameya may be having some technical issues -- a quick Google search popped a couple of threads from last year describing the exact same issue (code not working + 403 Forbidden error,) so it's apparently happened before. From what I can tell, the site update that was posted after the download link came back up mentioned that Ameya had suffered some computer failure of some kind (HDD crash, specifically.) Anyway, it was fixed within a week or two, I think, so with any luck, the download and code will be fixed soon. (At least, I hope so -- I've got 11 days left on my 30-day license.)

In the meantime, if you want to try re-downloading UTAU-Synth and giving the existing code another whirl, I think you can find download links for the English-translated UTAU-Synth here: http://utaforum.net/threads/new-utau-synth-translation-project.11202/

ArcheKoeln

Momo's Minion
Thanks for the reply!

The download works and wow I'm glad I know about this now, no more struggling with japanese.

Sadly, the trial code doesn't work, so I'm going to have to wait this out. ://

Reactions: HoneyPai

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Anytime! We UTAU-Synth users have to stick together, lol. :wink:

Yay! I'm glad the download worked for you, at the least. A shame about the code, though. Here's hoping it comes back up soon. ^^;

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
are you still unable to get the code? The code generates every 30 days and expired codes are purple.
When the code is in date it will be blue.
The code as of right now is: 0G1ND-Y17W7-INV4Z-5HAD1-ONVS0

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
are you still unable to get the code? The code generates every 30 days and expired codes are purple.
When the code is in date it will be blue.
The code as of right now is: 0G1ND-Y17W7-INV4Z-5HAD1-ONVS0
The activation code isn't color coded at all, it's a random color each time (not sure why though).

Well anyway, it seems to be working now. Maybe it was just a blip on Ameya's side of things.