UTAU Sleepover!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura picked up the photos of her from the envelope. One was of her playing with her little sister, another was of her training with her brother, and the last one was of her and Sora[Suiga. She likes him]. She shuddered, then slid the photos into her pocket as she moved towards the bookcase.
"Right!" Sakura examined the bookcase, then moved to the side. With a grunt she hit it with all her weight and force, and the bookcase moved and crumbled loudly. The thumping got louder, and Sakura pushed everyone through the door. "Ahh! Who cares where this leads! It's our only way out!"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia managed to avoid being pushed by Sakura. She smiled reassuringly to the UTAUloid, glancing over her shoulder. Only one of her violet eyes was visible from the len's glare.

"I'll at least make sure they aren't coming for us. Don't worry, I'll follow right behind you."

Her attention was then averted to the sounds above as they heard yet another noise.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((Plurgh I messed things up))

Sakura stopped pushing the other UTAUs and ran back. "We're in a murderer's basement! I'm not leaving you alone! I'll stay too!"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
The Mirrorloid was rather shocked by this happening. Why wasn't she running away? Wasn't she afraid of the possibility of losing her own life?

"Wait...why are you..? You need to go!" she muttered. She had never really feared death, the person she held a strong resemblance to was known as the "Reaper" after all. But why...?

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
"If I'm of better use staying behind and protecting the others, than that's what I'll do! And U'm not just gunna leave you to die!" By now the thumping had gotten so loud it filled the room. Sakura looked forward as the stairs slid down.

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Anka looked back at the three. "Hey! I'm all for being brave and all, but what happened to getting out?!" She looked ahead of her with hesitation, then took a breath, "Darn it!" and ran back to where they stood. "I can't leave you guys here! I'm a sailor, not a mouse!!"

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru sighed. "We can't just run you guys..we need to know the straight truth! No running away!!" With that, she held firm, her eyes looking directly at the stairs.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia, though surprised by all of them staying, nodded. They had to figure out just why the Kasane's were doing after all.

"Thank you..." she muttered, "Now just what is making that banging noise?"

((FFF I feel like drawing some of this RP XDDD))

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"One way to find out...." With that, Reicheru slowly walked up to the stairs her eyes fixed right at it. Her hand emitted a blue fiery glow. Her eyes, determined to find out what it is.

(( Really? Lol I would love to see that. ;w; ))

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
((I'll post it soon XD Also thinking about adding Zuko in, but I'm not sure if I can <=3))

Sophia followed after her, the grim expression masking any other thoughts that floated in her mind. There was no doubt; either Ted or Teto were up there, waiting for them. Still, now wasn't the time to be afraid.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((I wanna see your guys's art when you're done! :D))

Sakura followed quietly behind Sophia and Rei, holding one of the Kasane's knives and the pictures of her. *Welll, I guess this it. Either we go up and die together or stay together and die.* Sakura laughed bitterly. *Not exactly much of a choice. Then again, I'm not exactly an optimist.*

((I'm so worried this is gunna get a cheesy ending. We must prevent that!))

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru wondered. *What are they doing up there?* She was frightened, but full of curiosity. The fireball she was controlling began to dim, as she closed in onto the stairs. The questions exploded inside her head.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia began to clumsily climb the steps, hoping that they wouldn't activate and make them slide back down. Just what were those two doing? Were they sparring? Sharpening their weapons? Anything was possible now.

'Just remain calm...' Sophia repeated over and over again in her head.

((....We need to think of what is gong on here with Ted and Teto XD))

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
"Wait." Sakura stopped. "We're about to quite possibly walk straight to our deaths, but I know I want to be prepared. And if worse comes to worse, I at least wanna put a few scratches on them! I don't know about you guys, but I'm going back down to find something, anything I can use to fight." With that Sakura began quietly walking back down the stairs.

((Yeah, we do.))

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
((Heyyy can you guys cool it a little bit with the posting? I had to go through 3 pages to find out what was going on and catch up so.... don't leave me too far behind because I can't really make Lulu jump back into the story that easily. ^^"))

Lulu opened the door to the basement. "Guys! We're trapped in the house! The door won't budge and all of the windows are boarded up!" Lulu took one step into the basement and slid down the sliding staircase, hitting the ground with a soft thud. "Owwww" Lulu slowly got up. "Guys, you're down here, right?"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((Ahhh, so sorry! :uhm:))

"AHHH!" Sakura nearly had a heart attack as Lulu slid down the stairs into her. "OMIGOODNESS, LULU! Are you alright?!!?!" Sakura felt both concerned for Lulu and relieved that she wasn't going to die at the same time. "So.....The Kasanes aren't here? Either of them? But we're still trapped in the house?"

((THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THATT! :DDD I couldn't come up with anything!))

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu rubbed the back of her head. "Y-yeah... haha... Wait, what do you mean by either of the Kasanes?"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
"Well, we found two knives with 'Kasane' etched in the handles, so we figured both Teto and Ted are involved." Sakura explained grimly. "Well, no use staying down here any longer if it's safe upsta- wah!" Sakura jolted back as her foot hit the corpse that still lay on the floor. "Err- I think we forgot something, guys."