UTAU Sleepover!

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
You can be ANY UTAU you wish even thiugn it hasn't been released yet or whatsoever.
PLEASE FILL FORM. :3
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance (Describe or link to a picture):
Other details (Leave blank if you explained everything):
Voice: Is it deep or high?

For the fun of it, i want to be Kasane Teto. :3

Ok, let's start! (Yes boy UtAUs are allowed)

You got invited to Teto's house for a sleepover! What do you pack? What happens before you get there?

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
May I join? :3

Name: Reicheru Hoshikone

Species: Human

Likes: Video games, Nintendo, Jazz, bubble baths, eating as she pleases, excitement, road trips

Dislikes: Being alone, boredom, silence, doctors, math

Personality: Reicheru is characterized as a childish,adventurous, and hyper little girl. At the age of 12, she has the spirit, and energy of a toddler. Reicheru has tendencies to act on whims, which are most of the time- reckless, but overall she is brave, courageous, and very clever. She is a large video game fanatic, especially with Nintendo games. This can lead her to become quite competitive, and at times..addicted.

Appearance (Describe or link to a picture):

Default:
http://stargamer01.deviantart.com/gallery/36459709#/d4vg1wl
http://fav.me/d4y1fya

Alternate:
http://stargamer01.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d58ylur

Reicheru has a very special ability in using PSI a type of psychic ability that allows her to use different types of psionic-related powers, such as flying, telekinesis, etc..

Voice: Is it deep or high? Mid-range to high

Angel

Momo's Minion
Name: Suika Irie
Species: Robot
Dislikes: Anything scary
Personality: A bubbly, naive girl who loves watermelons. Has many capabilities she is unaware of.
Appearance (Describe or link to a picture): http://cinnanomx3.deviantart.com/#/d58sk4x
Voice: Is it deep or high?

High medium with a cute breathy tone.

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
P.S.: Anyone can join anytime. Yes everyone who enters a form can join. Let's start! Teto calls you saying she's goin to have a sleepover.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"Yay!" says Lulu. She runs to her room to get a bag which we she will stuff with what she's bringing.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru smiled upon the invitation to Teto's sleepover. "I'll be right over!" She squealed, before hanging up abruptly. Quickly, she ran to her closet to grab her essential equipment. "Alright, time to bring out the big guns.." She said to herself.

dem_princess

Momo's Minion
(I love this ;-; I need to join.

Name: CALIXTE
Age: ...really old because travelling through parallel universes. Stolen body is 20.
Species: ghost. But also kind of a zombie because she posesses other people's bodies???
Dislikes: ...nothing
Personality: stutters a lot, does anything for movies, has no feelings at all. She films all the time and loves hanging up secret cameras all over the place. She says uu a lot just to agree with someone and always makes the ;w; face.
Appearance (Describe or link to a picture): the dA ID here?? http://utau-calixte.deviantart.com/
Other details (Leave blank if you explained everything): she's dead. What is there more to say?
Voice (Link to a video on Youtube or a song on SoundCloud, leave blank if their voice isn't available at the moment): WIP, almost done. I can't make a small preview cause I'm only phone right now.
Voice: high. c:

Question, can more than 1 character be entered?)

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
After packing everything in her backpack, she quickly flew out of her door to the house where Teto said she'd be. The smile on her face grew wider and brighter as she got closer to her destination. The feeling of adrenaline and excitement grew inside of her, enough to make her scream for joy. "Just thinking about what fun we'll have makes me excited! Video-games, TV...food...Video games! Woo-Hoo!" Reicheru began picking up speed, then soon enough she made it, and right at the time she estimated she'd be. She slowly made it past the lawn toward the patio and knocked the door...

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura grinned as she read the invite. "A sleepover! How nice~" She pulled out a bag and began stuffing it with all the neccessities, plus a little extra. "Clothes, manga, iPod, a few games, makeup..." When she was done, she flew out the door and raced towards Teto's house.

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
Kasane Teto opened the door. Teto said, "Oh hi, Rei-chan!". She happily let Reicheru in her house.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura reached Teto's house just in time to see Reicheru walk in. "W-wait!" She shouted. "I'm here!"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura turned around at Lulu's voice. "Oh, hi there! I'm Sakura~ Did Teto invite you over too~?"

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Name: Anka Nautica
Species: Human
Dislikes: Tourists, pollution, thunderstorms.
Personality: Adventurous. Bold. Curious. Lighthearted. Childish.
Appearance: Check it!
Other details: Lives in a boat. OTL
Voice: Mid-range.

Anka grabbed the message-in-a-bottle that floated by her docked ship. She popped off the cork and slid the paper out. Reading it, Anka was excited to know she's been invited to Kasane Teto's sleepover! "Ah-ha!" She ducked inside the ship to fetch her rucksack along with a variety of absurd, nautical items such as a compass and life preserver. "Adventure awaits me!" she yelled and hopped off her vessel and onto the dock towards Teto's home.
[THIS IS THE PART WHERE I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED ENTER, orz o~o;]
Time passed and soon, Anka looked up from her trusty compass to find herself standing a small distance from her destination. She could already see some other UTAU walking inside, and some talking to each other. They were all girls. "!!" Anka flinched. Is she going to be expected to put on make up and wear frilly night gowns? That's what girls do, right? She wouldn't know, her idea of a sleepover is swigging rum, singing rowdy sea shanties, and rocking the ship until dawn! "I'm a sailor, not a ninny!" She mumbled under her breath. She watched as a blonde spoke to silver-haired girl, and looked at their warm smiles. Well, they're cute... and seem friendly. Hmm, maybe they're not so bad. And at the end of the day, they're all UTAU. What could go wrong? And besides, maybe this COULD be an adventure. She thought about it. Then, "...Hmph!" Anka pumped her fists and made a proud face, "Lets do this!" and ran up to the girls to introduce herself.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru turned to see more guests have arrived. Reicheru's heart leaped a beat. "Yaay! More guests!Hii!" She cried, waving frantically at the other guests. "C'mon! Let's go inside!" With that, she levitated slightly in mid-air before flying into the house, gently landing onto her feet. She smiled as she let in a large quantity of air rush into her lungs. "Ah~ the smell of sleepovers.." She said. "I'm so excited! I can't wait! I wonder what fun adventures we have in store for us tonight?!"

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Anka reared back at the sound of the spunky UTAU. The loud girl startled her at first, but she liked the energy and that cool flying technique. A girl like her would make a great shipmate. "Adventures, you say?" she said with a smile and sat her rucksack on the ground. She looked around.
"So." Anka turned her attention at the gals around her, "What exactly do girls our age do at these type things anyways?" She played with her red ribbon, a nervousness in her hands. She declared, "I'm not the girly-girl type..." and thought about what she said before blurting out an added, "N-Not that there's anything wrong with girly-girls!! Hehe... he. Sorry. New to this."