Utau recording application for android phones!

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
https://m.facebook.com/utaurecorder/

I just found this, it's a similar application to oremo!

To download scroll down until you find the Google Drive link, download it from there (you'll have to have your phone settings set to be able to download and install applications from places other then the play store) click on it once the download is finished installing, then go into your application manager and give it microphone and storage permissions.

To use it, put on a pair of headphones and open the application after giving it these permissions, press "record" and it will play the default Oremo BGM and record just how Oremo would with the automatic BGM function, you can click "clear" to delete to recording to re-record or next to go to the next recording!

The default list is a 7 Mora VCV (7 string VCV) with hiragana on top and romaji directly under it, I haven't checked to see if you can use other reclists but I'm sure this feature will be available soon enough.

I hope you all enjoy this especially if you don't have a microphone on your computer (you might want to configure your phones microphone settings if possible, some have automatic noise deduction and can make it sound weird)

Disclaimer: I did not create this application, just felt like sharing.

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
I saw this when it was first released and remember posting it in a status. It was posted here before too.

Currently, external reclists aren't supported, and the developer hasn't been active for a while.. 3 months isn't that much though lol

EDIT

The external reclist version was made but it wasn't released due to there being a bug with the suffixer (that post was in April if I remember correctly) so an update may be available soon.

Reactions: FeatheredFinch

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I saw this when it was first released and remember posting it in a status. It was posted here before too.

Currently, external reclists aren't supported, and the developer hasn't been active for a while.. 3 months isn't that much though lol

EDIT

The external reclist version was made but it wasn't released due to there being a bug with the suffixer (that post was in April if I remember correctly) so an update may be available soon.

I appolagize! I didn't notice that it was posted, I hope I contributed by explaining it in the post itself.

hopefully it will be updated! it is a very good idea.

Reactions: VocAddict