Utau PV Software?

Pokeloid Luna

Teto's Territory
Hi there, fellow UF users. I was wondering what kind of software to use for a making a PV similar to here:
You don't to listen to it but just watch it for a couple of seconds. I know it says in the description below about the software used, but I was wondering if there were any other alternative PV making software to use and some advice, if possible. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you can manage to keep an eye out, humble bundle sometimes has commercial video editing software on sale for much lower than the standard retail price. I managed to snag Cyberlink PowerDirector and Screen Recorder without going broke (might have spent around the ballpark of $20-30 vs $700+). You can also check out Adobe's CS2 suite - this particular version of the software suite is quite out of date, but it's suitable for hobbyists and completely free to use (you need to have an adobe account and be signed in to download, but it's free and inconsequential, just use an email that you'll never check beyond activation purposes).

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you can manage to keep an eye out, humble bundle sometimes has commercial video editing software on sale for much lower than the standard retail price. I managed to snag Cyberlink PowerDirector and Screen Recorder without going broke (might have spent around the ballpark of $20-30 vs $700+). You can also check out Adobe's CS2 suite - this particular version of the software suite is quite out of date, but it's suitable for hobbyists and completely free to use (you need to have an adobe account and be signed in to download, but it's free and inconsequential, just use an email that you'll never check beyond activation purposes).
Am I supposed to be able to download cs6's after effects for free?!?! O.o

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Am I supposed to be able to download cs6's after effects for free?!?! O.o

Only the CS2 suite is free because it is no longer supported (to be specific, the license management servers for that particular version no longer properly works). All other versions of the software suite require your own personal serial number/subscription. CS2 can be used with the generic key provided on the page.

Old and outdated? Yes... but if it works on your machine, then it's potentially better than nothing at all. I'm running it on Windows 10 without issue.

Last edited:

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Only the CS2 suite is free because it is no longer supported (to be specific, the license management servers for that particular version no longer properly works). All other versions of the software suite require your own personal serial number/subscription. CS2 can be used with the generic key provided on the page.
Okay then, thanks!