UTAU Hotel 2

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
((To be honest, I don't think anyone really knows what's happening. What matters is that you forge interactions, hehe.))

"Oh, the deaths can be related." Anaka slid in front of Maiko, her heels never touching the ground. She shrugged, "When I'm not paying attention, it has to be really close. Like, if I step on a bug, I feel it in my bones. When you step on a bug, I twitch a bit. When the gardener in the garden steps on a bug, I don't pick up on it." She planted her heels firmly on the ground, "This murder was within the building. Underneath us. I wasn't paying attention so I don't know how far down. Honestly, that's a spot of blood. It's more likely that Aunt Flo came than Uncle Jason."

Anaka was never a fan of horror films. She had never watched the movie Jason Kruger was featured in, so she hoped that the reference made some kind of humorous impact.

She reached out for Maiko's hand, "If you're not chicken, we can explore the lower halls for bodies."

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
(Eh he he :uhm: My definition of horror movie is watching Jurassic Park. I honestly don't care for Horror stuff. I couldn't finish reading one book because the invisible tentacle mouthed monsters were freaking creepy at night even as a 14 year old.)

"Ok then, let's go see what you felt." said Maiko, following Miss Anaka. "Oh! I completely forgot about something I was going to test!" said Maiko, looking for a window or balcony. "There has to be a reason the police aren't here yet. I positive I passed the police station on my way to the hotel!" she said, spotting one. Going over to it quickly, Maiko tried to open it. It didn't seem to be locked, but it would normally be able to open. However, this window would not budge. "I thought there was something going on. I'll have to check the doors later." Maiko said, turning back around. "Alright, back to that body downstairs. Can you sense someone who has recently died, instead of just when they die?"

( :P sorry for no Anaka lines, I don't know her character well enough to know what she would say.)

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(Quick tip from someone who's been roleplaying since '03 - The golden rule is never control the other player's characters. Unless there's a special circumstance, even forcefully dragging another character without the other player's consent is considered godmodding. While you may not be guilty of it, it seemed as if Maiko had gone quite a distance and if Anaka wanted to hear, she would need to follow and it was assumed she would follow . . . Also the line about Anaka lines confused me a bit and that's why I wrote this hehe :love: )

Anaka blinked and gently slid her way past Maiko. She dug the palms of her hands into the frame and pushed up. The window budged a bit. She sighed, "It's not a sign. This is a wooden frame. My old house had this problem. Moisture warped the frame. She turned to Maiko and crossed her arms over her chest, "Nope. It's a spirits leaving the body type deal. Once there's an empty husk, I can't do anything." She rocked onto her toes and hopped up a bit, her toes hovering an inch over the floor, "I'll leave it to your imagination why I'd be able to tell."

From that point on, she made it a point to not let her feet touch the ground when she was alone with Maiko, but firmly plant her feet on the ground the moment anyone else could see them. She would play a game with the younger woman to test the girl's sanity. Anaka was going to present herself as a normal, human girl.

Anaka yawned slightly, "All we can do is check each floor. My favorite number happens to be 57, so if you want to check five or seven first, I'd be game."

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
"Well, my floor is on the seventh floor, so we could go check around on that floor first." said Maiko, pulling out her room key. "What are we going to do if we actually find a murder mystery?" she asked as she walked.

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"Right-o." Anaka floated beside Maiko. She looked up and down the halls before crossing her ankles and letting her knees lift up a bit as if she was sitting.

"Obviously we don't call the coppers. We solve it ourselves." Anaka nodded as she lagged behind Maiko a bit. She trailed her voice off to make it seem as if she were farther away, "Isn't that lovely?"

333q

Momo's Minion
Hikari was so bored, she tried to play her games online but the internet wasn't working so she took her tablet and started to draw someone that was singing "Love is War", she loved that song, she was singing the song while drawing, she was about to end when the computer screen went black.

"What the heck man, I was about to finish!" she said loudly

The computer started to make a lot of sounds, Hikari clearly heard a voice whispering: "I AM GOING TO SHOW THE PEOPLE YOUR YANDERE SIDE".She was freaked out, she closed her laptop.

"I didn't come her to kill people, I am just searching my idol" she said

She opened her laptop again and say that her drawing was ruined, the drawing got pink and green and it said: "COME TO CHAT WITH ME, I FEEL ALONE". Soon, the computer went to Internet by itself, it looked like someone was entering the Internet purposely to freak out her more.

"NOW YOU HAVE INTERNET NO?" she thundered

The Internet went to a page (correct me if I am wrong xD) but the link didn't showed up, it was a chat. A message appeared (I wil put the messages like they were chatting xD)

ANON: Hello there my little victim
HS(Hikari):Get lost idiot
ANON: Why you so mean? We can be calm
HS: HOW CAN I GET CALM WHEN A LOT OF WEIRD THINGS ARE HAPPENING TO ME?!
ANON:Let's get to the important ok? Watch you were are you going
[ANON got disconnected]

"People can be pretty scary" she said

She was about to go to the bathroom when blood started to came from the door.

"OMFG!" she said.

The blood soon faded and the door opened, she got nea to see what happened when a girl appeared and started to scream, she was eyeless and had knifes on her stomach. Hikari screamed and ran to the hall as fast as possible, she saw that the girl was following her, she entered to a room with a red door and closed the door quickly, screams and that someone was knocking strongly the door. Hikari was about to cry.

The last reply I posted was incomplete :bigtears:

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Maiko looked at Miss Anaka and raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Are you a ghost or something? Flying, sensing when people die near you, any other cool powers? Going through walls? That would be cool." Miss Anaka seemed like she was about to answer when a girl ran screaming from her room, heading towards another that had a red door. There didn't seem to be any reason why she was running, and she simply ignored them completely. Giving a curious look at Miss Anaka, wondering what was going on now, Maiko went up and knocked on the door. "Hello? Are you ok in there?"
(Time to bring some characters together :creepygrin: )

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
"Hi, I'm Maiko, and this is Anaka." said Maiko, gesturing at Miss Anaka. "Are you ok? You were running pretty fast but I couldn't see why." she asked.

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
"An . . . Eyeless Girl?" said Maiko, eyes popping wide open in surprise.
Going down the hall a bit to see if there was anyone, she saw . . .
(I'm not sure whether your creepy things are hallucinations or not, so I'm going to leave that to you :smile:
So, are we going full creepy now, or keeping up the suspense? )

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(Just a reminder, never write lines for another person's character in a roleplay.)

"What are you talking about?" Anaka blinked as she was correctly accused of being a ghost. The moment someone else ran by, she planted her feet firmly on the ground.

The moment Maiko gestured at her, Anaka slid her way into the room with Hikari. She scoffed as she noticed what looked like a line of dead bodies. She flicked her wrist before slapping one of the "bodies" across the face. It was a doll. It seemed to be made from latex. "Someone here wants to wig you girls out. Ever notice how a bunch of teenagers are running around without their legal guardians?"