UTAU Hotel 2

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Welcome to the UTAU Hotel. Hope you stay... Forever!

"Brand new!!! Amazing, cheap hotel, rooms for rent! Everything you have ever dreamed, here at the UTAU Hotel, your dream vacation and room is here! Want to go swimming? Join our indoor pool! Want to play with monkeys? That's odd, but here at the UTAU Hotel, you can do anything you want!"​

It was a typical day for this typical town... Well, not really.

A new hotel has arrived! A very high class one! Famous UTAUs and Vocaloids are visiting the lobby. You see the Kagamine twins. Wow!

..But, a tragedy has occurred. UTAU Kasane Teto was missing. No one has known what had happened to her since the last hotel was made, but no one really knows about that one.

Yuki Harazoki walked in the lobby, nervously glancing around the room.

"Great..." She thought. "People... And lots of them."

She made her way through the crowded lobby, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room but the man at the front desk, whom she had gotten a room reserved from.

"Here is your room key, ma'am," He said, handing the key to her.

"Thanks," She replied, looking into the man's eyes. For a second, she could have sworn they were red. Oh well. She made her way up the stairs, the elevator being far too crowded and her being too impatient to wait, heading to her room. Sadly, it was located on the top floor. At least there was a great view.

The room was magnificent. Spotless, almost to perfection.

"I could get used to this," She said to herself, flopping down on the bed.

((This is an RP thread for anyone who would like to join! Just please post some character info as followed!

Character name: Yuki Harazoki
Character age: 14
Character Gender: Female
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) :
Room number: 200
Floor Number (1 to 15): 15
Character appearance(Allowed to leave blank, but it'd be nice for an idea):
harazoki_yuki_by_katieleesa-d5492tl.png

Rules:
You can have more than one character
No God-modding (never dying.)
Please accept if you get killed
Try to last as long living as you can
In the beginning, act like you don't know that you'll die
Be sure to make a team later on!

That's really all there is unless you'd like to add any information about your character! Happy roleplaying!~ :love: ))

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Character name: BLYTHE Anaka

Character age: 18

Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) : Help at LOKE's bar, various odd jobs that put her in contact with Japanese men.

Room number: 175

Floor Number: 15

Character appearance:
Anaka-icon.png

Anaka stared out of her window. 15 stories was quite high. She was a bit of a dare devil, and tempted to hop out of the window. She knew it was a bad idea, but the idea of it thrilled her. Maybe she could get access to the roof and a parachute. That would do it.

She ruffled her shoulder length hair a bit to give it an unkempt look and barreled towards the door. Gotta give them a vision of insanity, as she imagined someone would say. She stopped in front of the door and glanced at the mirror. She did look crazy enough. With a deep sigh, she grabbed the doorknob and yanked the door open. She paused for a moment before adopting a bit of a limp and making her way to the elevator.

333q

Momo's Minion
Soon, a curious UTAU came because a friend told her that Aoki Lapis was there, she was so excited to see Aoki Lapis there and ran to the lobby pushing the other people.

She got her romm key and ran to find Aoki Lapis, ignoring that Aoki Lapis was so small, she searched and searched but she didn't find Aoki Lapis so she went to her room to sleep with her frustration feeling.

Characted name: Hikari Setsuaika
Character age: 15
Character occupation: Assassin, photographer, singer :uhuhu:
Room Number: 328
Floor Number: 13
Character appearance: DUE TO DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES THIS PICTURE CANNOT BE SHOWN

I am pretty dumb at RPs :cry:

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
((Hello, guys! Glad to see some people finally showed!~))

As several others checked in, only about twenty rooms remained open for reservation.

Yuki lay on her bed, but she was interrupted.

A shriek could be heard from down the hall, Yuki getting up and dashing to the source. But there was no one to be seen, and nothing to prove anyone was there.

She looked around a bit more, looking at the carpeted floor. She squinted, spotting a small amount of blood. She dabbed her finger in it, the blood being wet and getting on her finger. Her eyes widened, surprised that it was, in fact, blood.

What could it mean?

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
As the shriek rang out through the halls, Anaka whipped her body around, pivoting on the heel of her boot. She glanced up and down the hall and saw nothing. She noticed run past her. Anaka paused and remembered her objective. She called out, "No one here but us chickens."

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Young Utau Chiyone Maiko, Here to enter in the dance contest of the Hotel, quickly rushed to where she heard the scream moments before.
There was only a girl examining a small red stain, staring at it with grim horror. Maiko noticed there was a crowd forming, all wondering who had screamed, except for an odd girl yelling about chickens. "Is that . . . Blood?" Maiko asked quietly, yet still audible above the many whispers in the hallway. "Yes. I think it is." said the girl, moving to wash her hands in a nearby bathroom.

Name : Chiyone Maiko
Looks : I don't have a picture of her yet.
She has blonde hair, Gray/Green eyes, A purple dress with strap sleeves, a black t-shirt under that, turquoise and white striped armwarmers, and silver boots. She also has small transparent wings on her back. She wont tell anyone if they are real or not.
Room number : 113
Floor : 7

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Yuki dashed to the nearest restroom, washing the blood off her hands. She didn't want to seem too suspicious, even though she did nothing wrong at all. She headed back the where the blood stain was, seeing a crowd of people, now.

"Just great," She thought. "All these people down the hall from my room... I'll never get some peace and quiet."

333q

Momo's Minion
Hikari heard all the noise coming from somewhere, she grabbed her dagger and hided it in her boot and ran to see what happened, she saw the crowd and the blood and started freaking out even thought she was an assassin and she has seen a lot of times blood, she soon felt a presence behind her, she turned but no one was there. She started to freak out and ran, she heard someone calling her name, it was a woman voice. She turned and saw a woman with red eyes, she started to scream and got her dagger, she tried to stab the woman but it was useless. Soon, the woman faded and Hikari's eyes were from soft pink to dark red (as Lucy xD). She returned to her room and took some pills to calm down.

I dunno if I got dramatic with this but I like yanderes, Hikari is one!
:creepygrin:
I really suck at this :annoyed:

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
ZombieKnife said:
I really suck at this :annoyed:

((shhh no darling you're fine :love: ))

Yuki headed to her room, hoping things would clear up eventually.

Grabbing her phone from a counter, she flopped back down on to the bed, it being soft and still nicely made.

"No signal," The phone read.

"No signal, huh?" She said to herself. "This place is starting to suck even more."

333q

Momo's Minion
Hikari started to clean her dagger covered with blood, she was asking herself: “Why my dagger is covered with blood?” After she cleaned her dagger, she checked her other things and found a note saying: “Search for what you have been looking for”. She thought the note was saying she had to find Aoki Lapis, she started to search again in the hotel, she searched and searched. Soon, she found a note saying: “Room 200, 15”
She went there feeling scared.

I dunno if Yuki-sama is gonna agree if an assassin went to her room :uhuhu:

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Maiko walked around the hotel, writing down every detail she listened to onto her small notebook. Anything about what had happened. It was easy, and at the same time difficult. Easy, because everyone was talking about what had happened, sharing it with those who didn't see or whispering rumors to each other on what they thought had happened. Difficult, because how was she going to be able to tell what was truth and what was fiction? This wasn't something like a detective novel, where the important characters were all shown for the reader. No, this was something else. She needed more facts.
She had to further inspect the hallway the scream had come from.
Even upon first glance, it was obvious something was missing here.

There was no body.

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Anaka noticed Maiko and pressed herself against the wall. She took one sideways step towards the girl before crabwalking her way to her. She slid behind her and softly whispered, "boo."

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
ZombieKnife said:
I dunno if Yuki-sama is gonna agree if an assassin went to her room :uhuhu:

((Ah, all's fair in the RP vuv as long as everything is legit, I'm cool with it, yo.))

Yuki put her phone back on the counter, wondering why a hotel wouldn't even have a phone signal. That was stupid.

"Maybe I'll just head to the pool or something," She told herself. "At least do SOMETHING to relax."

She really couldn't think of anything to do that interested her, though, so she remained in her hotel room.

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Startled, Maiko jumped high in the air, hitting her head on the ceiling.
"What the heck was that for, Miss Anaka?!" said Maiko, rubbing her head, glaring at Anaka hard.

333q

Momo's Minion
Hikari was tired and went back to her room, she was walking to her room when someone tapped her mouth and started to strangulate her, she took her knife and stabbed it on the person's stomach, she got free and started to hit the person's head against the wall, she was so scared and stopped hiting the person's head and took a deep breath, she looked to the wall and it was covered with blood, she looked for the body but it was not there. She looked that there was a blood path and it seemed that it ended at the end of the hall. She followed the path and noticed that the blood path ended right in front of her room, her door was covered with blood and it had a message: "Surprise my little girl". Hikari tried to ignore it and entered to her room. Soon, she took a shower and dressed up with her favorite shirt and some shorts. She turned on the TV but it didn't turn on. Then, the TV turned on and it was on black and white and had a message: "HAVING FUN IN THE HOTEL?"

"This place is getting too creppy" she said to herself

TOO LONG XD, GOT INSPIRED :uhuhu:

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Anaka put one finger to her lips and smirked, her light blue nails glinting in the low light. She paused for a second. Either she could look completely insane, or drop the act.

She lowered her hand and took a deep breath. Her eye twitched as she whispered, "A death has just occurred. I feel as though you'd like to know."

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
"Honestly, You get weirder every time I see you. Also, I'm actually not sure someone even died. All we have here is some blood and a scream. Where did the body disappear to? If whoever did it killed her, then dragged her away before that first girl got there, then there would be at least a hint of it." said Maiko. Looking back at the small blood stain, she tried to notice anything that could help her. Unfortunately, it was obvious the police weren't going to be able to help in this one, because if they were, they would be all over here by now. Dabbing the spill a little with a small cloth, she got up and went to check something.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
ZombieKnife said:
TOO LONG XD, GOT INSPIRED :uhuhu:

((Oh, god. That was pretty brutal. But awesome. Nice work. Guess I'll start making the bystanders characters? Hehe. I'll reply when I'm not so tired.))

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Anaka gave a small hop and hovered for a split second longer than she should have before her feet gently touched the ground behind Maiko. "No, I have a sense. When a death happens, I feel it. It happened a few seconds ago, unrelated to this. Beneath us, I think."

She paused and looked down at the cloth. She giggled a bit, "I'd offer to run that through my mass spec, but it's back at the university."

She was, of course, making an extremely nerdy joke. On the television series CSI, a character always claimed to use her microwave sized mass spectrometer to analyze blood, when really a mass spec was the size of a classroom and used to analyze what isotopes were present in a sample.

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Maiko looked at Miss Anaka for a few seconds, wondering how she really could know that. However, as there were numerous odditys in this world, she decided to take Miss Anaka's word for it. "How do you know they are unrelated? What are the limits of this power of knowing when someone has died? I bet it would be pretty inconvenient to know when anyone in the world has died, even if they are thousands of miles away from you, so there must be some limiters on things like range." said Maiko, opening her notebook to another page to write on. This could really help in whatever was going on. (I'm really waiting for some answers on this :creepygrin: )

(I'm a little curious whether Im getting to into this. For example, I once played a Halloween roleplay game. We all had a character generally based on a specific stereo type. I played the screamy cheerleader, Sister #1 played an everyday normal girl, Sister #2 played a Nerd, Dad played a Jock, and Mom was the GM. Now, we had a few problems with playing the game, because while I am extremely genre-savvy, Chelsea, My cheerleader, wasn't. Sister#1, actually, had a lot of problems with pretending to be in the scenario, because right from the start, she was going to survive, no matter what. She grabbed anything that might help her(and a lot did help), but it was because she was metaplaying. She wasn't pretending to be a normal highschool girl who stumbled into a mansion, she was playing a Halloween themed roleplay game. How this goes with the Utau Hotel Roleplay, is I'm asking if I'm maybe doing the same thing. Do you guys think Maiko is going a little far in investigations when all that has happened(to her knowledge) is a scream, some blood on the carpet, and a possible death in the lower floors? And sorry for making a Maker's note bigger then the actual contribution to the story going on :P )