UTAU has problems with UST

NexusK2

Momo's Minion
Hey, I am extremely newbie to UTAU so I have a problem I can't solve. I downloaded a UST file in youtube but when I opened it, I thought it's corrupt. But I changed the pathfile of the UST so it was fixed. Then, When I played the file, It was very silent. I searched this forums for a solution and one of the solution was fixed. (I forgot how I fixed it.) Now the problem is only the notes after a rest plays. (For example, The original lyrics is "Yatto me wo samahita kai, sore nano ni naze memo awase ya shinaindai", The only parts played were "Yatto____ sa______, so____________") Also, I noticed that there are some notes with a red question mark in the end of the notes, What should I do?

te.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This looks like a VCV, or 連続音 UST. Are you using a VCV voicebank? If so, be sure to clear the UST. Select all, right click on a note, and go to Region Properties. Click the "clear" button next to the boxes for Preutterance and Overlap, then click Okay. In the main UTAU window, there's the envelope buttons, which are [ACPT] [P2P3] [P1P4] [OPT] [RESET]. Press Reset, then P2P3.

Yoichi-Masaki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
that exclamation mark means that note doesn't exist in the VB you have (it sometimes means that the oto is too long and the notes are overlapping, but it's blunt in this preview, so it means it's not in your bank)

check what type of voice bank you are using

if notes look like
da , ta, ki, ect and it's one syllable recorded then it is a CV voice bank

if the notes are like
ba-ba-bi-ba-bu-be-ba then it is VCV

this ust is VCV style so the bank will have to match

this bank has both, so if it doesn't play with it then the ust is the issue. if it does play then the utau your using is the issue http://www.mediafire.com/file/s2f52n5ewi81p8z/TREI+VCV+1.1.zip

ALSO follow these steps to use any type of bank

Reactions: kimchi-tan

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I think Teto has two different libraries: CV and VCV. Based on the image, only three notes ("- そ," "- お," and "- こ") are playing, right? The problem's not the rest itself; the voicebank just doesn't support VCV notes. Every note should play if you use the SuffixBroker: ツール(T) -> 組み込みツール(U) -> SuffixBroker. When you open that menu, click "remove prefix," and see if it works.

Reactions: kimchi-tan