VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
The filenames that you have aren't formatted in the way moresampler recognises them. Therefore, moresampler won't be able to oto the samples since it doesn't know what to oto.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Since I offered to work on it on the last thread before we went through a digital time loop...

I'm going through your bank and you're missing...
gya-gyu-gyo
pya-pyu-pyo
rya-ryu-ryo
mya-myu-myo
nya-nyu-nyo
vowel-vowel string for え
vowel-vowel string for ん
vowel-v owel string for お

I'm also going to let you know:
- I'm not going to oto the n-consonant strings cause they're unnecessary.
- For future reference: Anything involving yi is useless and shouldn't be there. You don't need ye glides unless you're recording a Korean bank. Wu is useless outside of Chinese. You already have the tap/Japanese R pronounced correctly, so L is unnecessary. I would only include L for Korean, Chinese, or if the voicer were incapable of doing the tap for Japanese.

The oto itself is 75% done. I'm just missing the aforementioned y-glides and some VCs.

I don't have autocvvc right now, but here's a test of the bank in CV: https://app.box.com/s/jp7bo50egxjsayevfdjlg9z0upcimsg4

はりりん

Momo's Minion
Since I offered to work on it on the last thread before we went through a digital time loop...

I'm going through your bank and you're missing...
gya-gyu-gyo
pya-pyu-pyo
rya-ryu-ryo
mya-myu-myo
nya-nyu-nyo
vowel-vowel string for え
vowel-vowel string for ん
vowel-v owel string for お

I'm also going to let you know:
- I'm not going to oto the n-consonant strings cause they're unnecessary.
- For future reference: Anything involving yi is useless and shouldn't be there. You don't need ye glides unless you're recording a Korean bank. Wu is useless outside of Chinese. You already have the tap/Japanese R pronounced correctly, so L is unnecessary. I would only include L for Korean, Chinese, or if the voicer were incapable of doing the tap for Japanese.

The oto itself is 75% done. I'm just missing the aforementioned y-glides and some VCs.

I don't have autocvvc right now, but here's a test of the bank in CV: https://app.box.com/s/jp7bo50egxjsayevfdjlg9z0upcimsg4
Thank you for the advices! Also,the test sounds lovely! I noticed that in the reclist were missing strings,so I added some. But I forgot those. I already recorded some of them but I don't quite understand the vocal string. And I don't know how to record them. ;//; Thank you for your help!

수연 <Suyeon>

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'll have the rest done by Saturday if that's fine with you. I work today, tomorrow, next Sunday, and Monday. I don't do synth stuff on the days I work.

はりりん

Momo's Minion

1. It's okay,I'll put the link of the missing phonemes as soon as I can.
I couldn't record it because I lost my voice. o(╥﹏╥)o But when you're finished you can send me the link of the oto, and I will configure the missing files myself. Sorry for causing so much trouble. ;//;

はりりん

Momo's Minion
I'll have the rest done by Saturday if that's fine with you. I work today, tomorrow, next Sunday, and Monday. I don't do synth stuff on the days I work.
I couldn't record it because I lost my voice. o(╥﹏╥)o But when you're finished you can send me the link of the oto, and I will configure the missing files myself. Sorry for causing so much trouble. ;//;

수연 <Suyeon>

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for the delay. Had more pressing matters this weekend, but...

Your oto: https://app.box.com/s/zvibuw5cpieng3y4ef9m7fsr5o3ahlod

A test of your bank at all stages:
- CV [raw - no conversion at all]
- CV [with VV - i have shareware and can add vv with a button press; you'll have to do this manually or use autocvvc in free utau]
- CVVC [via autocvvc]
- CVVC [via presamp]

https://clyp.it/q3bretqp