Voicebanks item created by kimchi-tan, Jul 26, 2017
kimchi-tan submitted a new Showcase Item:
Read more about this showcase item here...
kimchi-tan updated Ube-kun
View updates to this showcase item...
Ube-Kun is a true blessing to UTAU! And more attention, thus I made him cover -ERROR!
Hope you like it Kimchi ;w;
Thank you so much for using him! ;A;
And feedback you want to give from using him? (I'm assuming you read the guidelines before downloading him :'>)
Yeah I will write a full on review on him :p but for now my feedback is just:
- Its a pretty unique voice in my opinion, and I like it very much!
- The Voicebank's Power and Range is AMAZING. As heard in the -ERROR cover, he can hit those high notes pretty well.
- I like how its rather expressive in emotion.
Now the things I noticed that could be done better:
- The oto could use a bit of adjustment, but its pretty good how it is. I cannot really say WHAT needs adjustment, i didnt take a closer look at the oto.
- I think Ube-Kun could also profit from a Weaker Softer Voicebank, the voice is amazing, but there are just songs that need a calmer voice type.
I still need to work with him on more songs tho to see how he should be used haha
I decided to use Ube in a tuning test of +REVERSE and i must say that i really like his voice type. It's obvious that Kuro voices him, but his type still sounds different from Shiki, Hasaki, and Theo. He sounded best to me in freesamp. His oto is moresamp generated so there are obvs gonna be issues, which i adjusted on my own end. Kimchi, you did a great job with the frqs, and i haven't come across any problem samples. Obviously, his voice isn't going to resonate with everybody, and I found that when i raised this ust by an octave, he got a little more difficult to understand on the higher notes but i still think that his range is pretty good especially in the first sample you ended up posting. I haven't tested how well he handles modulation or anything, and he doesn't really need g flags either c: overall i think you guys all did a really good job!
Separate names with a comma.