This is a goodbye its been fun :)

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hello everyone,

I know it seems I only just got back after a long hiatus due to being scared and anti social. But I have to go again. Its nothing any of you have done, its life reasons.

Recently, I have had some major things happen in real life. For one, I'm now under management. Its pretty exciting but also kind of daunting at the same time. This in turn means I have to do whatever they deem is necessary to further my career. Its not a bad thing I guess but it means that a lot of the things I do now I have to quit doing which is sad.

What am I being managed for? Well I'm being managed to become a full fledged recording artist. I have strict guidelines I have to follow and not get myself caught under fire. They control from the way I speak online to the way I interact in real life. I'm going to have to give up quite a lot.

This in turn has lead me to leave here. There are some nice people here a lot of you are lovely people mind the toxicity. I wish nothing but the best for all of you. My banks will still be available to download I will not remove those links and I hope you guys enjoy them the way they are I made them so that way they can be enjoyed.

Again this is farewell and I hope in the future to hear or UTAU voices. I cant wait to see what you guys come up with. I'll be watching all of you budding artists.

Farewell
HixaiU/BodytempP

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
It was nice to see you here. ^^
Sadly, all things must come to an end.
And to that, I wish you farewell. Hope we (as the whole community) get to see you as a successful recording artist and be reminded that you have contributed to this small corner of life (no matter the size of your contribution).

Reactions: Nohkara