The Vocal Render Hub

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
oh! I changed my name! (i was kurapika) plus, i could be put down for miku's v2.

P

partial

Please add me for Sonika. I'll tune, render, whatever. Pitch snap is available.

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Add me in for any and all vocaloid (Yes I own them all. Exclude Rin v4x JP as she's still not working right now. She comes out as white noise waiting on Crypton support to get back to me)
All CeVIOs (I spend too much on Vocal synths I have realised)
Any UTAU on moresampler (renders a track in 1 minute. Please provide the bank when you apply for this)

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Add me in for any and all vocaloid (Yes I own them all. Exclude Rin v4x JP as she's still not working right now. She comes out as white noise waiting on Crypton support to get back to me)
All CeVIOs (I spend too much on Vocal synths I have realised)
Any UTAU on moresampler (renders a track in 1 minute. Please provide the bank when you apply for this)

That is...quite honestly a very tall order and it'd take me forever and a half to put you down for EVERY vocaloid released + CeVIO's etc etc. ;; So forgive me if I take my sweet time adding you lol If anything I might just link to your post for now until I have the time to edit the list that much.

As far as UTAU on moresampler...it's a widely available plugin that 99% of people should be able to use themselves. And if not there are resources, again, widely available to them for help. So I won't put you down for that. Unless you have UTAU banks that are discontinued or are commercial banks, like Matsudappoiyo or the MACne's, then I won't put you underneath UTAU. If you DO have some I can add you under there and I can make a note that you'll render them with moresampler if requested~

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
As far as UTAU on moresampler...it's a widely available plugin that 99% of people should be able to use themselves. And if not there are resources, again, widely available to them for help. So I won't put you down for that. Unless you have UTAU banks that are discontinued or are commercial banks, like Matsudappoiyo or the MACne's, then I won't put you underneath UTAU. If you DO have some I can add you under there and I can make a note that you'll render them with moresampler if requested~
I do have Meiji if that helps. Its more so Im offering faster render services as I use a workstation to render everything out.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I downloaded Sasayaki-san's free monopitch voicebank back then with Mario.MD's oto.

I also have Matsudappoiyo's voicebanks but I'm only willing to render his retake edge and retake edge 2nd banks since I mixed up his other voicebanks together with suffixes/as appends OTL

I am willing to do some testing and fixing, and add some tuning of my own (albeit not fully tuned).

Last edited:

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You can add me for V2 Miku, Miku Append, Kagamine Append, Kagamine V4, Miki V4, Kaito V3, Gumi English and Luka V4

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Add me for avanna, and lola phoneme edit's, some tuning and pitch snap (for avanna)

Last edited:

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would prefer it if people would come to me themselves if they need to be taken off the list/don't want to be bugged anymore about it but obviously that can't always be the case. Sometimes people just up and leave and that's their choice.

So, if you guys contact someone for a vocal render and they don't want to do them anymore or if you don't ever get a response feel free to ask me about it and I'll update the list accordingly.

Also, I am not on these forums like I used to be. At best I drop in once a week to check my inbox and alerts for this thread. Which obviously makes things difficult for everyone involved. So I've updated the original post with my Twitter and Tumblr. If you need me sooner rather than later(remember...once a week at BEST I'm over here ;; And even then it's not long) then please please PLEASE feel free to get my attention on one or both of those.
They're both synced with my phone and I'm on Twitter everyday...I will see you~ :wink:

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I've changed my name once again. I used to be both Kiamoso きあもそ and みずききら. I also do have Poiyo's Act 2 and I'll tune UTAU if necessary.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've now Windowns 100% UTAUs (Starter pack and Perfect master). I can render them too : 3

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Did some organizing, so I can now render for all of Matsudappoiyo's Retake CV voicebanks! (Normal, Against, Heart, Power). I can also render for his CV that was left available for download after all the others were taken down too since the download link for it is now expired.

EDIT: Did some more organizing so I can render for Matsuppoiyo's VCV Retake quiet, sing, and vague as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: IrisFlower

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Put me down for Airi and Sasara song for cevio

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You're right.

Got it~ Hopefully....sometimes my ctrl+f does weird things....

But regardless, I'm going to be going back and double checking the lists in these coming days to make sure it's as updated as it can possibly be. I will be glancing at your profiles to see who is active and who isn't and if it's been months since you were last online there's a higher chance I'll be taking you off the list...with some exceptions of course.

/wish me luck lmao

EDIT: I've decided on a criteria to decide who goes and stays. The VOCALOID list cleanup has been completed as of 12/9/16 5:50pm EST. I've also decided that I will be posting the change log once I'm finished.

Last edited:

melodicake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Put me down for CYBER DIVA. I won't tune her, but I'll fit the VSQx to her. For UTAU, I own all four of Kohaku Merry's new voicebanks (Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, and AerialLyre), and since they seem to be inaccessible, you can put me down for them.

Last edited: