Resolved The old Hidden Village board

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
This is an old board the existed back from 2014-2015. I was on a hiatus at that time so I never got to experience posting on that board. (I can still view that board due to reasons, though)

Whatever happened to it? Why is the board discontinued now? I find the board a really cool concept and an interesting board to start discussions as everyone there is anonymous and more likely to be more open regarding their opinions.

Reactions: Zoku and na4a4a

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I kinda want to know too. The only reason I can think of it being removed is that some people might use it to say bad stuff, but as far as I know none of the threads there were as such. It's been a while thou so I could be remembering wrong.:blink:

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UtaForum no Sato
A hidden ninja village located somewhere in SoundCloud country. Where every thread has forced anonymity.

Hidden Village was a fun little experiment as I tried out a XenForo anonymity addon. Sadly the forced anonymity addon that powered the place had some bugs that were pointed out (you could find the authors of specific posts by using the search function) and with the addon being unsupported I had to disable the addon and discontinued the related subforum.