The Life of an Utauloid

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Well, the life of an utauloid can't be any easier then a vocaloid, can it?

The dorms, where all the utaloids live, which has the amenities of a pool, workout room, game room, and a tennis court.

Naturally the dorm comes with three studio rooms comes equiped with all the things they may need to produce a song!

-----
But, will the dorm go into frenzy as Valentine's Day comes up?
-----

Rules:

1. Please be nice to your fellow roleplayers.
2. Anything past kissing isn't allowed on the thread.

-----

To join, please fill this out:

Name:
Model #:
Other:
Appearance:

----

My character:

Name: Aichou Kogaku
Model #: F.13
Dislikes: Eggs, Tuna, Eggplants, The color yellow.
Other: She likes girls, for the most part.
Appearance:
fad8u9.jpg

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Name: Tibo Hauku & Chibo Hauku
Model #: 1312
Dislikes: Kirigami, spiders
Other: They are twins.
Appearance: (none for the moment)

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Can we join with more than one character if they aren't twins or something?
ouo
I'll just put both apps here... If you're only accepting one, take Ciel, though. UwU

Name: Ciel Shiin
Gender: Technically genderless, but generally presents as male so referred to by male pronouns.
Model #: VS05
Likes: Making/Having/Hanging out with friends (he's really friendly UwU), video games, coffee, cute people (mainly girls), generally just chilling out and having fun
Dislikes: Waking up early (he's absolutely not a morning person in any way), sports or things where he has to exert himself too much... not much else LOL he's not bugged by much
Other: Despite his masculine presentation and voice, he's actually physically female. Still prefers being treated and referred as male, though he doesn't really care that much if someone calls him a girl. (I always mention this in RP apps because I don't want to shock anyone if it comes up XD;; )
Appearance: Can be seen here:
[UTAU x MMD] PONPONPON [Ciel Shiin VCV]
Though the eyes are wrong. This picture is more accurate:
[UTAU] Shinkai Summit [Ciel Shiin]
But it's only waist-up and the lighting is funny. UwU

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
MMkay, one more then!

Name: Ato Ruine
Model #: N/A
Likes: Cute clothes (and generally looking cute), ribbons, any sport she can get into doing as long as they're willing to put her on the girls' team or it's co-ed, reading, sewing (she makes a lot of her own clothes), Ciel (has a crush on him)
Dislikes: The fact that she has to wear glasses, perverts, being teased for being short/wearing skirts/still looking like a boy despite all she does to look feminine/being treated as a boy because she was born male
Other:
Appearance: Here:
【UTAU海外組歌合戦♂】 ピエロ 【羸音アト連続音】
Though the frames of her glasses are actually red. I just fail at art forever and drew them black LOL

EDIT:
As Ato has been changed from being a trap, to being male-to-female transgender (because there are, I believe, none in the UTAU fandom), I'm changing the gender part and all the uses of "he" in that application.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
I'm not very good with RP, but I'd like to try this out! Seems fun. :smile:

Name: DIPTHONG, you may refer to her as DT, but under no circumstances will you call her "Louise". ((Or else. Lol))
Model #: <em>Um, what do I put here? D:</em>
Dislikes: Other girls, they are soo not as fashionable as her. ((Pfft. >3> She's such a....))
Other: She makes her own clothes. She just does. Not very smart, but MAN, she's such a creepy stalker. The information she can get about people... ._."
Appearance: http://faerimagic.deviantart.com/art/DIPTHONG-VB-download-282181317

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Welp.

Name: L'Aquila
Model #: U00G01
Likes: Anime, manga, and cosplaying, although that's usually a secret to everyone, but her brother. She also likes horror movies, guns, and video games.
Dislikes: Rude people, romantic-comedies, and fashion.
Other: She's bipolar, but anyone other than her 'family' hasn't seen her go into any sort of rage.
Appearance: Well, I'm in the process of an alternate design. I'm just tired of posting a link to L'Aquila's boring, grey, black and lime green design. ovo;

Name: York
Model #: U00G02
Likes: Romance. He's in love with the idea of love, although he's not a love-sick fool.
Dislikes: Rudeness. He's all for being polite.
Other: He's L'Aquila's brother.
Appearance: I'm currently trying to make a design for him, so nothing yet. ono;

If two's too much, I'll just drop York. vnv

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Name: Ciel Sekaine
Model #: Zero - Infinity
Likes: silence, reading books, studying, playing the piano, singing songs to others, listening to others.
Dislikes: crowds, loud noises, people who pity him behind of his physical incapacities, and he doesn't particularly like children either, because they ARE noisy.
Other: He's very shy so he will probably remain all alone in a corner listening to other's chatting, too afraid of joining. He doesn't sleep very much, so the most likely place for him to be found is either the library or the music room. S(he)'s very picky about food, but it's mainly because she) has a terrible health, and might just be sick from eating the wrong toast and faint abruptly in your arms. When S(he) wakes up after fainting s(he) doesn't usually remembers what happened in between. The only children s(he) can actually deal with easily are NiKORU Kajetano and Hibiki Komida.
Appearance:
sHe can grow back or extend his own height as much as s(h)e wants, although it's exhausting. Usualy s(h)e usually remains at 172cm.

cielact3.png

Name: NiKORU & NiKO Kajetano
Model #: K01 KOBALOiD
_NiKORU: Reading, Singing, Luksong Baka(tagalog game)(the annoying thing is,she's wearing a skirt), Joking Around, Being Sarcarstic
_NiKO: Studying a lot, Succeeding in school, Taking care of his sister.
Dislikes:
_NiKORU: Being poked,stalked,and made fun of for no reason. She doesn't like whores either.
_NiKO: That someone messes with his little sister. He is VERY protective with her. Having to make long speeches and arguing with people, Getting bad grades at school. He doesn't dislike any particular type of person.

Other:
_NiKORU: She's the younger sister, the foolish one, the childish one, always driving her older brother mad. She will go easily to others.
_NiKO: He's the mature one, the adult one between the siblings. He's not that of a yandere, but if someone dares to hurt NiKORU, he might snap and rip eyes off someone's head.

NiKO Kajetano and Ciel Sekaine have a friendly yet very "intellectual" relationship, and NiKORU enjoys teasing Ciel or messing with his hair, or driving him annoyed.

Appearance:

http://fav.me/d4hapyx & http://fav.me/d4mejsq (NiKORU)
http://fav.me/d4jbxk8 (NiKO)

roseraie

Momo's Minion
Name: first name: Yoshikuni, last name: Michiyo
Model #: MS012
Likes: Reading, Singing, Joking Around, Being Sarcarstic,  Succeeding in school, learning, dancing.
Dislikes: people who are better than her, bitchy people, (despite the fact she is kind of bitchy herself.)
Other:  she can be pretty bitchy or tsundere, but if your close with her she is usually nice.
Appearance: short golden-blonde pigtails, green-grey eyes. (will post a picture soon)

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
I am. Ready when you are! :smile:

Though I apologize if my character comes off as annoying. She was made to be annoying, but feel free to yell at her when she crashes the party, because usually, she does. ._."

Angel

Momo's Minion
Name: Suika
Model #: 0
Dislikes: Anything really scary.
Other: She loves watermelons, and is really naive and a crybaby.
Appearance:

Pdfj9.png

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou heard the alarm clock start to go off. Her alarm though, wasn't quite... traditional. It sounded like an angry cat meowing. But it was enough to get her up in the mornings. Standing up, she made her bed, before making a break to the bathroom to get a shower, feeling a need to wash her hair before she pulled it up into her signature trio set of pigtails. Her long white hair, which had been tipped in black, swayed at her waist, as she hustled to the bathroom door. She knocked, hoping no one was in there.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Ciel-kun, wake up!"
Ciel groaned and shoved his head under a pillow. Who needed an alarm clock with Ato for a roommate?
"Dammit, Ato, five more minutes. I'm beggin' you." He mumbled from under his fluffy cotton shield, only to find it yanked away and the curtains pulled up, practically blinding him. "Augh! What was that for?"
"It's the first day after the break, so I let you sleep in, but it's half past eight and there's a huge queue for the showers. I barely got out of there alive once the rush began. And don't you even DARE say you don't need a shower, mister. You stink." Ato made a show of fanning the air in front of her face, as if to make her point. She was still dressed in her nightclothes- a baggy lavender t-shirt with a mostly worn off illustration of two kittens on it over a tanktop and a pair of loose pajamas.
"For someone who's so clothes conscious, you sure do have the frumpiest PJs in existence." Ciel said, chuckling.
"Stop changing the subject and go. Get. In. The. Shower. Now!"
"Fine, fine, I'll go!" He rolled his eyes, while similarly rolling out of bed. He quickly pulled on a hoodie over his pajamas (plain dull blue, emphasis on the dull, as Ato had repeatedly pointed out)- no point in putting his binder on before showering, since he'd just have to take it off again anyway- and grabbed his bathrobe and casual clothes from where they were systematically tossed in a pile the night before, heading out for the showers. Ato was right, the queue WAS huge. He was envious of the people with their own bathrooms; waiting for the communal one in this wing to empty out was a pain. He glanced around at the other people waiting in line, looking for someone he knew and could make conversation with.

((I suppose anyone who wants to start up a conversation right away can be waiting in line. ~u~ I guess there's a couple different wings of the dormitories with different living conditions? I had already written up the bit about the queue for the showers by the time I read Shuga's post and saw that Aichou's dorm room had its own bathroom. //embarrassed))

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou looked over her shoulder to see Ciel fall into line behind her. "Morning." She yawned, rubbing sleep from her eyes, as the line slowly trudged along. "We seriously need more then two bathrooms here, with as many people live here." She commented, running her hand, threw a portion of her white and black locks.

OOC: There only two bathrooms working at the moment. Aichou just happened to be close to one.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
A yawn was heard through the dorm room. A loud beeping took place of the silence that followed soon after and two similar groans were heard throughout opposite sides. One tan hand shot through a pile of blankets and smashed a clock nearby, silencing the air once again. L'Aquila, one of the residents inside, rose slowly and got out of bed, nudging the lump on the bed opposite of hers with a slight hint of irritation.

"York... come on, York, it's time to get up."

"Noooo."

"Come on, Yoku."

"No, Raku."

"Whatever." York mumbled from underneath his blankets, but then realized that she probably couldn't hear what he said and spoke louder.

"You gave up fast... It's not like we're going to miss anything today, anyways." He peered at L'Aquila through his blankets. His eyes narrowed a tiny bit as he squinted at her. "Is there something... Did you have a nice sleep?" L'Aquila spotted his eyes staring at her and glared, walking into their small walk-in closet that they had to share and get dressed in. She closed the door, speaking from behind it.

"I'm just fine." York rolled his eyes.

"That's not what I asked."

"It's what you meant." York kept quiet and sat up in his bed. He waited silently for his sister to finish getting dressed and moved into the closet himself to get ready for the day.

((I'm sorry, I just love using colors. ;v:wink:)