Super Smash Bros. 3DS

McCloud

Loner Stoner
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I barely got it a few hours ago, and I was really lucky because I didn't pre-order it and ended up buying the last copy that they had at my local GameStop! So far I've only used Fox McCloud but I'll try out new characters eventually. I just finished playing my first online match and it was pretty laggy, especially in the beginning during the countdown, but it was still playable, and I ended up winning! :D (That doesn't really mean anything though, I just got lucky, in reality I'm terrible at it. :P ). My friend code is in my signature and if you add me make sure to tell me so I can add you back and we can play together! :sing: (I also have Pokémon X and Mario Kart in case anyone else here plays those too).

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Will add your FC (and I'm assuming you sent me a request on Skype? Haven't checked yet) later today!

What's the highest difficulty you've cleared Classic at so far? On Day One of the JP release I watched Jwittz stream all day and after some practice he cleared 7.5 - while I start on that difficulty, I always lose like twice to Master Core ugh. I've cleared classic with Link (5.0 to get an idea of the difficulty), Zamus (6.0 so many deaths), Zelda ( 5.5 master core sword nerf plz cries forever), and Ike (my main main, 6.5! almost). Also unlocked Dark Pit an hour ago.

i have no idea how i'm going to clear 7.0 with bowser sob