Closed PayPal OTO Stars' UF Shop

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Closed Temporarily

OTO Shop

I'm opening a small OTO service and it's pretty simple, you pick what you want me to OTO and yeah lol. If you don't have paypal don't worry I will accept trades! Once a month I will also offer a free CV OTO or free CV encoded OTO for a VCV bank!
Since i'm just opening I have 1 free slot for CV OTOs

Free CV Slots

1. みずき きら - Finished

Open Commission Slots
  1. WretchedKalamity - Working On (Issues with the samples)
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
Services and Prices
  • CV OTO - $0.50
    • CV Romaji to Hiragana encoding
    • 30 Day Moneyback Garentee
    • Free adjustments + OTO of extra sound (Up tp 10 Sounds)
  • CV Encoding for VCV - $1.00
    • 30 Day Moneyback Garentee
    • Free adjustments
  • VCV Lite OTO - $1.50
    • CV Romaji to Hiragana encoding (Not VCV Compatable)
    • 60 Day Moneyback Garentee
    • Free adjustments
  • CVVC OTO (Japanese list, G's only) - $1.50
    • 60 Day Moneyback Garentee
    • Free adjustments
OTO Examples
CV

CVVC

VCV Lite

Disclaimers
The money back garentee is only if i do not finish the bank within the set dates. If you are not satisfyed i will continue to work on it but since it had been finished the garentee will not apply for modifications requested
If a bank is not Japanese or English I can not garentee you that your UTAU will sound exactly like the language. I did not record your UTAU so if it doesn't sing in the right language because sounds are wrong that would be the base OTO and not my fault, so please make sure you have a proper base OTO if you want me to OTO another language
I d not profit off your cellphone cases and there for all you have to do is ask the artist of it's okay to have case or skin made for you personally. Please show proof of permission AND please no artwork you find by just looking up google. I don't want to cause any legal problems

Banner Shop
Banners for your signature! WOO!
Cost is $1.00 or you can offer a trade!
Form
Images: (Images of Character)(Transparent images. You must send the image. UTAU or Vocaloids or OCs ONLY)
Text: (Do you want text at all?)
Frame #: (1 - 12)
Payment: (Put offer here or say paypal)
Link Banner: (Put a URL here if you want to link to a website)
Notes:

VS7k028t.png
bEjm_qDwU.gif

ItKtLrEwM.gif

Last edited:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have a cvvc recorded with giraffey's list that needs an oto fixup (it's got the base oto already but uh... https://clyp.it/t23tokmq )

can we trade? I'm not allowed to get a paypal yet Q0Q
Sure, though Trading means your 60 day money back doesn't start until you complete your half of the trade.
Anyways, you can PM me what you would like to trade and have examples

I accept the fallowing at this time

• Art (Examples must be current style of art and type you are making (Fullbody, bust shot sketch))
  • UST Creation (unlikely but i do accept it XD)
  • Covers posted on YT or Soundcloud (YouTube is preferred though)

InsomniacticJunkie

Momo's Minion
I was wondering if I could claim one of your free CV slots? This is my first Utau, so I have no idea what to do when it comes to otoing... :sad: