StarDust-New Chinese Vocaloid(V4)

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
XING CHEN REDESIGN RELEASED!

11223964_1082974111732467_1729507386023764220_n.jpg

drawn by ideolo! I really like this design 8)
I love this design too!

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
A realease date was set for Stardust, it would likely fall during February 2016 (for some reasons, I expect Chinese New Year but nothin's sure x'P )

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oops I forgot to add it, but since last week it was announced Stardust's first demo was completed and it'll be shown soon

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Her set release is February right?

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yep, so unless her release date gets modified, we'll have to wait until February, and if they plan to release her around chinese ne year time, maybe inthe first half

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yep, so unless her release date gets modified, we'll have to wait until February, and if they plan to release her around chinese ne year time, maybe inthe first half
Thank you, I was asking because I wanted to know if like....her demos will come out later this month

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Almost February. I hope they post a demo soon...

Reactions: luiysia

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
uPDATE: So STARDust is awaiting approvel from Yamaha, and still no demos. But there is a 3D model of her.
Can Be viewed here

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
She sounds cute, though the voice I imagined ehr to have soudned a little bit different, but still close enough to this one

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
She sounds cute, though the voice I imagined ehr to have soudned a little bit different, but still close enough to this one
Well if you listen to her VP, which is here http://www.bilibili.com/video/av932324/, you can notice in her lower ranges she sounds more mature and in her higher ones it gets closer to a Rana/Unity-Chan voice. Since Stardust only said "la" and it was in her high range, we should probably wait a while for a new demo. (Btw her VP is of course Chinese, but she can speak in English. That's why the song I posted showed her singing in Eng.)

Reactions: luiysia

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, I didn't know who was her VA, nor could hear her voice yet, and no matter what, if I don't know about the VP and the design is shown before the voice, I do imagine thtr em witha voice, sometimes I guess right, others not

And of course I'm waiting for another demo before fully judging !

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well, I didn't know who was her VA, nor could hear her voice yet, and no matter what, if I don't know about the VP and the design is shown before the voice, I do imagine thtr em witha voice, sometimes I guess right, others not

And of course I'm waiting for another demo before fully judging !
Okay~