Songs to remix

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
I decided to ask for songs to remix again. If there's any song you want to hear remixed, here's the spot to say so, but keep in mind I may or may not do it. Also, I'd really like if there's a high quality vocal track available, since I don't want to have to cover whatever song it is just to remix it.

Reactions: Alessandra

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Maybe Circles? It has the official acapella available for download but it has a lot of reverb, though.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I decided to ask for songs to remix again. If there's any song you want to hear remixed, here's the spot to say so, but keep in mind I may or may not do it. Also, I'd really like if there's a high quality vocal track available, since I don't want to have to cover whatever song it is just to remix it.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd suggest
1) Pastel pink na koi (idolm@ster)
2) Tsubasa (Nekomura Iroha)
3) Self control (love live!)
4) aoi sora haruki hajimeta kimi e (I'll provide it, since it's a bit uncommercial)