Closed OTO Services for Newbies

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hiya @YukiteruIsSugoi ! I got the bank fine, but when I was doing a check on the samples, I noticed that you didn't really put any empty space at the beginning of your samples.

upload_2015-12-19_19-40-2.png

Would it be possible for you to fix or edit the samples? It's more difficult to OTO smoothly enough when there's no space, and I'm worried that you may have cut off some of the consonants too.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sure, check out the rules in the original post and fill out the form.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, I can't really download from 4shared;;
Perhaps you could use box, google drive, or filenurse?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Get more OTO!
From now on, banks that include all listed extras for Esperanto will have those samples covered for free! You will also recieve extra aliasing for Esperanto!

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Margo Intoue
VB Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/mfj74l8x2oq8p47/MARGO_INTOUE_V.1_VC.zip

Extra Notes: I rolled my r's during recording and I'm not sure if that's going to be a problem :sad: Also i had tried otoing it myself first so if you can twll me whaf i did wrobg furing the oting that would be great! Also also I'd like to know about preutterence pink highlighter thing and how exactly that works??? Or where it would be good to put it when otoing??? Or really any information on otoing would be super helpful bc im not very confident in my work tbh;;,,

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Your bank gets a slot! I've checked it through, and while it doesn't qualify for the Esperanto bonus, it does have samples with sufficient starting silence. Thanks for not cutting the samples too tightly. I'll PM you once I finished, which could be a while, as I'm trying to manage my time with school better.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
School's out, the otos are open, and I'm excited to welcome people who want to try UTAU this summer!

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey so I just stumbled upon this post and what you are doing is really kind. I am making my first serious vb and I was wondering if you'd oto it when it's done. The first vb I made was really bad and had no to because I was stupid and didn't really know what it was. I honestly wouldn't want you doing it for me for free so I'd like to draw you something in return if that's ok.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You really don't have to, ahaha. But if you're still thinking about it, contact me later once you finish the VB. I'll be around!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I

I will tysm!
Didn't you already make a thread about this? Cause I offered to do the oto for you, remember?
If you want @Adlez27 to do the oto for you instead, that's fine and all, but it's just weird that you made a thread for someone to do the oto, got a response, but are now asking another person to do the same thing.

Last edited: