Seeking tuner and illustators for UTAUvision 2017

TJ Studio

Teto's Territory
Hi. I'm currently looking for a UTAU tuner and an artist to enter the UTAUvision 2017 contest. Here is my example of my original songs

I'm still a beginner musician, though. But I'm taking music class lessons to get better
If anyone wants to join my team, email me (tjplaymc@gmail.com) or PM me and we'll talk about this

TJ Studio

Teto's Territory
Sorry if it's against the rules but, I'm bumping this so I can get more attention
And just so you know, I need 1 tuner and 1 illustrator for the team

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
No judging about my music skills plz

If you want to improve, you'll need to hear or read constructive critiques. Otherwise you'll be stuck where you are right now forever. I believe you got potential, but I think learning the basics could help you a lot!! But I prefer to self teach before looking in collabing with another. I also prefer if you don't call it "music skills" since it seems more like an excuse. Like an artist getting a critique about anatomy and then the artist saying "It's my style!" If you think of saying "You don't make music" I'd be glad to show you that I DO make music. (But only for remixes now.)

Saying "please don't judge my music skills" will prevent you from growing as a musician. I suggest you look into music basics and listen to critiques and tips. Don't be one of those people who don't wanna grow and be the same forever. :smile:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Uh, isn't this thread supposed to be about a request? Lol, no some of the comments look legit, I believe it's good to give someone useful critiquing, and babying them won't do anything but enable certain bad habits.

Anyway, I can draw also ^^But I think we'd have to be from the same country for this specific competition??? Idk, have to check again. Been looking for a group that'd take me
[doublepost=1490933313][/doublepost]
@BuniiCake has just about said the gist of my thinking, but, if i may, could you explain why you don't want feedback about your music? I think it would be incredibly beneficial to your future as a music producer.

He could just be embarrassed, or doesn't like hearing things that may seem harsh. It's understandable.

Reactions: VocAddict and Zoku

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Which country are you looking to represent? It doesn't say so in the OP.