.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Come hither, I wont hurt you my pretty.
I. Juuust. Want. tooooooo.
PET. YOU!
YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

*cough*
Hello, I'm normal- I mean Yanyu, and I just wanted to say; HELLO and SALUT and OHAYO at the same time and then it got a bit out of hand; I really am sorry. /orz

I returned from the death.
(Because I'm not actually new, but I feel so new---- and out of place)

I hope my unicorn friends still remember me and for those unicorns that I've not chanced a meeting with;
Come hither; I'll~ take~ goood~ care~ of you~~ <3
*smile* *sparkles* *deadly rainbows* *also titans*

In a much more serious (what) diary log; I'm still UTAUing; just my artist side is evolving so I hope to blast out some cool concepts (or an actual official concept for MiSS SAiYA which is long over-due) and maybe take commissions/requests soon! :D

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Yannnnnnnyyyyyyy I missed you hhah. WELCOME BACK MY PRECIOUS FRIEND. Cries.
//Psst you should log into skype, if you wanna so I can bother you--//coughcough, kidding- SO WE CATCH UP AGAIN HHHH. BUT YEH, WELCOME BACK~!! :'D

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A-hh~!! Such relief that I still know some people here <3 I missed you Nova~ *Cries while hugging a Titan*
I can't quite log into Skype yet haha, there is ...business to be done...
*mysterious sunglasses gleam* :shades:

(it's not as exciting as it sounds ; A ; my uni internet just won't log into skype) BUT YES, WE NEED TO CATCH UP AND EVERYTHING---- FEEL FREE TO SPAM MY INBOX WITH YOUR UTTERMOST LOVE FILLED WORDS (I wanna hear everything about everything~<3 :D)

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Aah ok hhh. Well, I'll pm you when I get home! Also, are you able access the chat o: ? You can find it in the forum tabs. If you can we talk a bit there also ; w ; .. I'm at school so I'm just on my phone, which is a pain, usually. It dies too fast. ; o ; But yeh, I'll pm you when I get home~! ; 0;/

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
; A ; Moonshine~ Miller~ Thank youuu~ so many of you are still here!! <3 I'm so glad, I thought if I came back everyone would have gone elsewhere~ </3 I'm so glad!

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
LOL!

You were one of UtaForum's Kickstarter backers and you are just now creating your intro thread?

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Teh-Heh~ :wink:

I came in fashionably late Hentai-san <3 *spin*

(AH--- I got a medal! Wao~ Shiny~ *trance*)