Rate this UTAU please??

Discussion in 'Requested VB Critiques' started by Kiera Brand, Nov 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kiera Brand

Kiera Brand Teto's Territory

Trophy Points

I didnt make the cover my friend did~
    Please rate her.

3. Chasing Constellations

Chasing Constellations Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Would you be able to give a download for the voicebank, or a vocals-only track? It'd be easier to hear her clearly! o:

My first impressions from the cover are that her pronunciation is pretty much okay, I can't hear it very well but she sounds a little bit like she's mumbling? This could be the oto, a lack of clearing the UST, the pronunciation, or just me not being able to hear her well at the moment (probably that one aaa). Other than that, her voice sounds really nice!! She has a super cool tone, a little nasal but with good power available, and I would love to see other things done with her! I really like her design as well, the color scheme is nice, and her overall design is simple but memorable!

I hope you keep developing voicebanks for her! I look forward to what you make!

ps here's a small doodle I did of her - she's really cute aaa
    (feel free to use this if you want just like link to my dA page > http://celestrai.deviantart.com )
    [​IMG]

Kiera Brand and Truly like this.
  4. Truly

Truly Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Yeah, she sounds a little congested.

Kiera Brand likes this.
  5. Kiera Brand

Trophy Points
    Haha, I know. Sorry about that, I have a nose problem so 90% of the time my nose is blocked and i never take the steroids im supposed to haha. sorry.

6. partial

partial 【VCCV advocate】 Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I don't necessarily think her being congested is a bad thing. I think she's got a cute voice and a unique tone. If I wasn't exclusively using English banks, I'd try her out.

7. Kiera Brand

Trophy Points
    THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT! I think the mumbling is just the mixing, because i recorded her really strongly, but thank you for telling me! I can take it into mind when I get around to making a new one! I'm glad you like the design, its gone from some bad crypton design to that, and im pretty happy with it! And again, thank you for the drawing!