Random UTAU Roleplay

A

Adlez

(( No you didn't, I just can't tell when someone posts.))

Axel freaks out when he sees people trying to get in. "You two, this is extremely dangerous! Unless you can fight Raito, I need to keep you safe and away from here!"

Raito suddenly falls out of the sky and lands on the pavement, severely injured but not dead. Mita stands over him. "I can do anything to you, so why don't you stop messing up the place and go to the UTAU studio?"

Cronic

Teto's Territory
(( Yay :D I get really sorta nervous when trying to join a community, i get scared i wont fit in...))
"Oh my god! This is the excitement I've been looking for!" Shouted Alexandra.
"Oh come on! Its dangerous here"! Whispered Alex.
Alexandra completely dismissing what Alex said, started to run up to Axel only to have herself facing the floor because she tripped over the rubble.
"You guys might want to clean this up ya know? Its a health hazard! Look what just happened!" Screamed Alexandra in an bossy manner.

A

Adlez

Axel, despite not being an UTAU, started singing "Ura-omote Lovers". Since Raito WAS an UTAU and could instantly understand Japanese (somehow), he got more angry and threw another fireball at the building to make Axel shut up.

"I ****ING HATE YOU, AXEL! I HATE YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU'RE STUCK WITH A BABY!"

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT!" Axel screamed back at him.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Wow" Said Alex "I didnt know we had an MTV situation, Alexandra do you think we should leave?"
"No no no! This is awesome! Its dramatic! Its everything I want!" replied Alexandra.
Alexandra ran over to to Axel and Raito.
"Guys, calm down! Seriously! You have to work this out in a calm manner. Not how you are now! Its ridiculous! Just calm down then settle your differences, okay?"
Alex took a big sigh.
"I hate to agree with Alexandra but she is right, you nearly destroyed the whole building!"

A

Adlez

Mita ties up Raito and drags him to the UTAU studio. Axel takes off his silver angel-in-training halo and leaves it on the floor to sit in the opposite corner. Alexandra cautiously approaches Axel to comfort him, and bends down to pick up the halo.

"Don't," Axel mumbles.

[[if you're going to pick it up anyway, it has lethal electric shocks as anti-theft measures]]

Cronic

Teto's Territory
Alexandra picks up Axel's halo. "Ouuuch! Why did it shock me?" Screamed Alexandra.
"Why did you take it off anyway?" Said Alex.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
((Alex/Alexandra have special protection, the clothes they wear in their new designs (not the ones in my avatar, they are the old clothes) dull down electric shocks and Burns and stuff like that :3))

A

Adlez

Axel picks up the halo and puts it back on. "You should probably head to UTAU Studio, I saw a bunch of the others heading there. I'm going back to AngelHaven." He flew off without another word.

On the wall was a map with UTAU Studio circled. Written next to it was 'For the idiots who still get lost'

Cronic

Teto's Territory
Alexandra looks at the poster and says "We're not lost! We wanted to see what was going on! Oh well, lets head off to the UTAU Studio."
"Okay, come on." replied Alex.
((Is this the end or do we start a new role play?))

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((I'm going to try to jump back in? I'll probably mess things up xD Also, would it be okay for me to bring in another UTAU and RP as both her and Sakura?))

Sakura leaned back in her chair. Ah, it was so plush, and so comfy. Just like always. Her head turned as the doors to UTAU Studio opened, and she leaned forward to see the new arrivals.

A

Adlez

Meanwhile, Mita was in one of the recording rooms with Raito, banging his head on the wall.

"SING -bang- IN -bang- YOUR -bang- GIRL -bang- VOICE! -bang-"

"STOP -bang- BANG -bang- ING -bang- MY -bang- HEAD -bang- ON -bang- THE -bang- WALL! -bang-"

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Oh wow! This place is A-MA-ZING!" Said Alex.
"I know! Hmm... I wonder if they have food here? Let me go ask that woman over there!" Replied Alexandra.
"I don't think we should, it seems rude to me..." Whispered Alex.
"Oh it will be fine! Don't worry!" Said Alexandra as she walked over to Sakura.
"Um, hi, we're new and we were wondering if you serve any food here...." Said Alexandra in a shy voice.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura smiled at the girl. "Of course! The food bar's just in this other room here." She stood up and walked towards the do, then beckoned for the two to follow. "Now, don't stuff yourselves! There's nothing worse than singing on a full stomach!"

A

Adlez

Through the wall you could hear Mita banging Raito's head on the wall, but nobody seemed to notice it (despite the room having a large window)

At the food bar sat Shiranai, wondering where xir little brother Symmetris had gone...

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Omg awesome, and dont worry we wont eat too much!" Said Alexandra.
Alex and Alexandra followed Sakura to the food bar.
"Hmm.. do you have any Oreos here?" Said Alex.
"Ooh! Yeah do you have any? Im craving them!" Said Alexandra.

A

Adlez

Shiranai flicks a thing of OREOs over to where Alex and Alexandria are sitting, then goes back to wondering where Symmetris is.

From the other room (where mita and raito are) an extremely loud girly scream is heard. The windows start to crack.

Cronic

Teto's Territory
"Ooooh! Oreo's!" Said Alexandra.
Alex just sat there drooling over the Oreos.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD