Project Olympus needs members/voicers !

hikari08

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'll try to make a rough sketch of Athéna, both in her goddess and mortal form (however I'll upload it on either Mondays or Sundays -when I record- since I'm working and I've some special hours -in fact it's just an usual week with "moved" off-days so don't worry I'll still be operational ^^ )

Don't worry, I know that working takes a lot of your time (because it takes a lot of mine too) ;')
I'll wait for your design and voicebank for Athena !

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello dear reader! First, sorry if there’s mistakes haha.

What is Project Olympus? : It’s a project that I had in mind since some times. Project Olympus is about the Greek Mythology and the question I asked myself; what if Greek gods and goddesses were utau(s)? But I went further, what if they could take mortals forms? I want this project to grow and become a side community to the UTAU community as there are so many gods and goddesses.

As this will be a ‘’community’’, in my mind everybody will help each other (for exemple Zeus voicer needs help with his oto, a more experienced user could show him how it works or correct it for him). Oh, and I WON’T tolerate drama of any kind!

Okay but how does it work?: Easy! You can choose one god/goddesses that’s not taken (see the list further below). You can apply for one the god/goddess, but be careful! Your voice/tone must match the aura of the god/goddess you’re taking! Like Hades should be a dark voicebank not a happy/cheerful one. But anyway, I think everyone has its own picture of Greek mythology. So before applying on someone please read a little about the character.

You said mortals god?: YES! They came on Earth to experience human’s feelings. On that I come on their design; they will have two designs; gods/goddesses form and human form. The only thing everyone MUST have in gods/goddesses form is golden eyes. For the mortal design you can draw him/her as you like. Another thing; the mortal form doesn’t need to be the same age as the god/goddess form. Take me for example, I choose Helios; Helios in the Greek mythology is represented by a young man but my Helios in human form is a teenager because my ‘’male’’ voice sounds young.

If I understand I will need two designs?; Yes, god/goddess form and mortal form.

I’m interested/have more questions?: I created a server on discord feel free to join! And if you join this project it will be important to join us on discord so the ‘’community’’ will be able to speak to each other and help each other.

What I’m looking for;

• You should have experience in UTAU, and a good recording quality.
  • Serious people who are ready to invest themselves in this project

• People, who love to work with others and help them

• People, who won’t only use their god/goddess utau, please use others too.

• People, who wants to have fun.
Questions? Because I surely forgot something: See the discord here - https://discord.gg/2Yz4KTG

2017/05/31 – The project is officially open.

List of gods and goddesses:

Heliostaken by Hikari08
Aphrodite - taken by Arissa
Athena- taken by MillyAqualine
Artemis- taken by kuku klock
Apollo- taken by sora
Zeus- taken by Tree
Dionysus - taken by Animé Fan
@hikari08, could you please PM me? I'm interested regarding this project, but I really don't know what goddess can fit my voic... that's why I would like to send some samples... from PM. I can't PM you!

Luc

Teto's Territory
Not sure if you're still looking for voices but I can provide a sassy young-adult male vocal (with a sassy accent!)
((Possibly Hermes? Idk))

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
µOk, I will try to upload at least the sketchpart tonight as I was busy x_x"' I've tried to think about the "normal" human form the ay it happened first in my mind, but I may make some alterations onto it in the next future if needed

hikari08

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Not sure if you're still looking for voices but I can provide a sassy young-adult male vocal (with a sassy accent!)
((Possibly Hermes? Idk))

Ohhh Hermes is not taken if you want to voice him !

What do you mean by sassy?

I mean, it would be great if the voicebank could sound a little bit arrogant.. I don't know if it's possible, but if people can make serious and dark voicebank why not an arrogant one? And yes you can send me a sample of your voice, but really in the end which god/goddess you voice is your decision. ^^

µOk, I will try to upload at least the sketchpart tonight as I was busy x_x"' I've tried to think about the "normal" human form the ay it happened first in my mind, but I may make some alterations onto it in the next future if needed

Ok ! :smile:

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oki so I said I would upload it yesterday night and in the end I was so tired I couldn't, so I've decided to do so tonight, I'm sorry x_x"' As I said earlier, I will likely modify some of her features or outfit's parts (also dargh that anatomy mistake x_x"' ) And I apologize too for the picture as it cut but anyway I forgot to write down ehr name in Greek along with Japanese transliteration so it's not much of a big deal atm

Since there was a myth about her and Arachnea, I've made her a sewtress (nor at least looking like she's interested in sewing) in her human form

AthenaP1170685.jpg

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Can I be your artist?
I've doodled up a face a while ago for this project. I want to know whether it fits a yandere character (because I want to turn this face into Hera).
face.png
If I were a voicer, my obsession with mice would call for Apollo, but I'm not sure whether my voice-acting would be sufficient for a male VB.

hikari08

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
To all I'm sorry,
I'll close this project unless someone wants to take it.

Thanks to everyone who entered or wanted to enter.
I'm so sorry but for personal reason I can't take care of Project Olympus anymore.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Aw, I'm really sorry to hear about it =C ... Hoping things will turn out better for you...

and yeah, I'd like dango (or anyone else) to take this project

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Well, @hikari08 allowed me to take over the project for a while until a new admin is found.
I set up a Discord server for this project. Voicers and anyone interested in being an admin/voicer/artist/MMDer/otoer/yadayada, send me a PM for an invite.