Inactive Offering Music pay what you want original song commissions

notsoul_elli

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
My name is Elliot. I'm a genderfluid dude with no job and trying my best but things kinda suck right now but its whatever. I'll write a 3 minute song for you and lyrics for $1 or more. Anything helps!!

I will give you a base vsqx, a blank ust with lyrics, or a midi with lyrics in a txt file if you prefer. I will not use your UTAU, sorry. Only because YOU are the best at using your own voice and mixing said voice.

I'm not so sure about taking commissions to use vocaloids, but if it is okay I own Big Al and Cyber Songman (Simon).

You may do whatever you want with what I make for you as long as you DO NOT SELL MY MUSIC, and credit me or at least mention me having anything to do with the music you get. Otherwise, use it for games, (I can do a pretty good atmosphere) or even remix it.

My email is latelyliotem@mail.com but if you want to contact me sooner, you can send me a massage here or dm my twitter @latelyliotEM !!

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My name is Elliot. I'm a genderfluid dude with no job and trying my best but things kinda suck right now but its whatever. I'll write a 3 minute song for you and lyrics for $1 or more. Anything helps!!

I will give you a base vsqx, a blank ust with lyrics, or a midi with lyrics in a txt file if you prefer. I will not use your UTAU, sorry. Only because YOU are the best at using your own voice and mixing said voice.

I'm not so sure about taking commissions to use vocaloids, but if it is okay I own Big Al and Cyber Songman (Simon).

You may do whatever you want with what I make for you as long as you DO NOT SELL MY MUSIC, and credit me or at least mention me having anything to do with the music you get. Otherwise, use it for games, (I can do a pretty good atmosphere) or even remix it.

My email is latelyliotem@mail.com but if you want to contact me sooner, you can send me a massage here or dm my twitter @latelyliotEM !!

I'm interested in original songs. Please write at wagakupop16@gmail.com

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I moved this thread from the Originals & Remixes board to the UtaSwap board. Please adjust the prefixes of your thread to what is appropriate, @notsoul_elli.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

What's a prefix?