OREMO oto generator not working properly?

P

partial

I finished the first pitch of my VCV bank, but when I generate the oto with OREMO it's completely blank. The reclist is hiragana, and I have the second setting unchecked because it was giving me a ton of errors (but OREMO made OTO files perfectly fine yesterday, with this option unchecked).

Does anyone.....have any clue? Here are my settings.
Z3bLIUk.png

And here's the oto it makes:
3wrLrX2.png

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What does the reclist look like?

also if you are using a guidebgm you should tell it where the "utterance start" is.

P

partial

The reclist is a 5 mora VCV reclist, found here. (If you download it, it will display properly.)

I did not use any guide BGM.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh okay so it's this list. That should work fine.

I honestly couldn't tell you why it's doign this.
One thing I know though is that since you didn't use a guidebgm oremo will make the aliases but the values will be no where near where they need to be.

Try disabling "Use Parameter Auto Correction" or placing a small value in the "Utterance Start".

If you just need the alias there are other oto generators you can use if all else fails.

P

partial

I just need the alias, as setting parameters isn't difficult using setparam. I really don't want to have to alias everything by hand //cry that'd get old really fast

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If Moresampler works for you then you can use that to generate your aliases. There is also Tady's oto generator, though I've never used it.

The oto generator in Oremo and Setparam are the same, you could try generating in SetParam instead just because.

P

partial

I didn't even know setparam could generate OTOs.

I'll probably end up trying moresampler first though, and just remove all the weird values it sets. Thanks for your help.

P

partial

Sorry for the double post but I figured it out - you can't move the wav files from OREMO's "result" folder. Even if you load the reclist used and the location of the wav files, if they aren't in the result folder OREMO doesn't properly create the OTO. Putting then back for a time and creating the OTO works, though, then it can be moved to wherever.