WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heh, since sketches are accepted I did a quick little something. Hope you'll like it !
507909utaudesingconcour.png

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
What kind of tone/expression will the vb have btw? I would like to get an idea before I start if you don't mind o3o

Reactions: Nohkara

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Reminder that it's 3 days away! May extend if needed~

Disty

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I tried to go for like a "stepped straight off of a spacecraft" look. @_@ I tried to make the hair kind of like circular and multicolored kind of like a Saturn's rings type thing and a bunch of moons in orbit around the head for the floaties because Saturn has a ton of moons

alien design thing.png

Reactions: ParanoidKitsune
P

partial

I tried to go for like a "stepped straight off of a spacecraft" look. @_@ I tried to make the hair kind of like circular and multicolored kind of like a Saturn's rings type thing and a bunch of moons in orbit around the head for the floaties because Saturn has a ton of moons

This is a super unique concept imo!!
I think I know the winner

Crystalline

Teto's Territory
EPSON015.png

Finally got this done!

I might of messed up on some parts like the eyes OTL, but I couldn't fix it so..

In this design, I went with a spacey 60s feel.

The ring around the waist is a belt, but also a gravity-defying device. Defy gravity whenever you want, wherever you want

The ring around the neck is a necklace, but also a tuner for singing. Auto tune and surround sound heh

I made the head floatie thingies to be a headband of sorts.
Plus one of them can be formed into a microphone, like the one in hand.

Welp, gotta go now. :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: idol

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Final day! Last Minute entries accepted while I try to judge! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Melomad