Nonbinary UTAUloids?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Pan Kanino is a hermaphrodite though is written as having "the aesthetics of a female"

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mayu doesn't have a given sex but prefers to present as different human gender varieties.
Celestyn is agender too

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I know, this threat is all ready many years old but I want to reply on this anyway ><

My main UTAU called Aki Toka is Genderfluid. He was originally just "male" but that was mainly because I thought before that UTAU that identifies something else than cisgender must be a "joke" and not serious (*cough* *cough* Vippers) plus I didn't know 4-2 years ago that "non-binary" is actually a REAL thing that exists... Buuut now I know way more than back then and think differently ;D

I have also Azurite the Bird that is intersex, has masculine appearance and likes men <= He's currently only one of my UTAU having a "canon" sexuality

And then Senchou: I still haven't/couldn't decide if Senchou is trans or queer or whatever officially but she likes to be masculine and doesn't like if someone calls they as "she/her". Well, Senchou is Senchou

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Koishii Ningen has no gender! this thread is an oldy but a goldie.