Night Series

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello~! Mei here with a collab request!

I'm thinking about covering the 4 Night Series songs but I need anyone willing to help me out with that project! I'm going to post the roles needed below! Comment which part you want and I'll approve!

Villager: Yuzuko Hoshine
Doll girl: Katsuryoku Koneko
Doll boy: TYPE A
Master: Zuiga Mizuki
Masters wife: Kurayami Hikari
Lady/ Masters daughter: Gahata Meiji
Butler: Ren
Maid: Saisei
Mysterious voice: Karasu Yoshida

EDIT 4/3: All roles have been filled~!

I also need someone to help with mixing and the PV cause I'll do mostly the art but if anyone is willing to help I'll be more than happy. Thank you.

Last edited:
P

partial

TYPE A could maybe be the doll boy, and I can mix it for you!

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My guy, Karasu Yoshida might fit mysterious voice. Or butler, whichever you'd prefer.

Do you need one of these? I'm just gonna put it for safety's sake. I might not be able to do mixing, but I could certainly do some tuning. As for PV, yeah? But I can't do animations. If I have a bunch of still pictures, I could do something with that.

Last edited:

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ooo~
Could maybe Kurushimi be teh butler

or my Ren as teh boy doll?

(not the sample I wanted but all I have on hand on this laptop atm)

Or Kurayami Hikari for the master's waifu?
https://clyp.it/gixalnhf

yer choice fam, I could also offer mixing...

Reactions: Mei-Saime

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My guy, Karasu Yoshida might fit mysterious voice. Or butler, whichever you'd prefer.

Do you need one of these? I'm just gonna put it for safety's sake. I might not be able to do mixing, but I could certainly do some tuning. As for PV, yeah? But I can't do animations. If I have a bunch of still pictures, I could do something with that.

Oooo~ He could be a great mysterious voice~ ^^
[doublepost=1491189104][/doublepost]
TYPE A could maybe be the doll boy, and I can mix it for you!

ooo~
Could maybe Kurushimi be teh butler

or my Ren as teh boy doll?

(not the sample I wanted but all I have on hand on this laptop atm)

Or Kurayami Hikari for the master's waifu?
https://clyp.it/gixalnhf

yer choice fam, I could also offer mixing...

I would love Ren to be the butler since he sounds so soothing and Kurayami is a perfect waifu~ ^^

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I would love Ren to be the butler since he sounds so soothing and Kurayami is a perfect waifu~ ^^

So teh green haired baby as the Butler, not the black and white haired baby right?
Cause if so, You mixed up Ren(black and white) and Kurushimi(green) I only ask cause you quoted Kurushimi's sample but you put in Ren's name.

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

So teh green haired baby as the Butler, not the black and white haired baby right?
Cause if so, You mixed up Ren(black and white) and Kurushimi(green) I only ask cause you quoted Kurushimi's sample but you put in Ren's name.
The black and white baby is the butler and Hikari Kurayami is the wife. Sorry for the mix up. ^^;