Contest New UTAU Voicebank Contest!

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello~! Mei-Saime here with an important announcement~!

A year ago I made a second UTAU design to be Yuzuko's main lover. But the only problem is that I can't really....do a guy voice....:holy::holy: So I have a contest here to pick who is going to be Takeshi's voice provider~!

From May 10 - June 12, I will open this contest to any male singer who can be his voice provider! Here are some thing you must know about his voice along with some rules.

- He is a Tenor ranged voice, but he may reach bass.
- He is going to start off as a monotone CV Voicebank, but the winner of the contest will be called back to voice upcoming voicebanks planned for him.
-Samples of voice works/UTAUs can be sent to me via PM or email (Preferable)
-Do not use very outdated material.
-Have fun and be creative with the voice~!

Prizes:
-First Place: Acknowledge as the Voice provider and a pic of Takeshi, Yuzuko and your UTAU along with a song showcasing your UTAU on my Youtube and NicoVideo channel.
-Second and Third place: Pic of Takeshi or Yuzuko (one or the other) with your UTAU.
-Runner Ups and Participants: A pic of your UTAU signed by me.

I won't give out early demos of his voice due to theft incidents in the past with some UTAU users. I hope to hear a lot of samples~! See ya~ :love::love::love:

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can give it a shot. You want the sample to be the CV utau, or just the sample itself?

Btw, I have a very malleable voice, so I can change things pretty easily. Generally I am in the low tenor to bass range. (circe B2 to C4)

I don't have a lot of time to record, but a CV bank I will be able to finish very quickly. If I am later asked, a VCV or other language bank will take longer. I have a lot of experience with CVVC though.

Do you have a sample of what he looks like? So I have something to base the voice off of?

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm starting with CV to match with Yuzuko. If the winner is chosen, I'll request the start of VCV.

Tree Sounds

Momo's Minion
I'm starting with CV to match with Yuzuko. If the winner is chosen, I'll request the start of VCV.
Have you tried CVVC? It's very versatile and (in my opinion) easier to use than VCV. ALSO if you record all of the samples correctly, you can make the CVVC Japanese bank speak English VERY well! (technically Engrish but it's still very good!)

Reactions: Nohkara

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can give it a shot. You want the sample to be the CV utau, or just the sample itself?

Btw, I have a very malleable voice, so I can change things pretty easily. Generally I am in the low tenor to bass range. (circe B2 to C4)

I don't have a lot of time to record, but a CV bank I will be able to finish very quickly. If I am later asked, a VCV or other language bank will take longer. I have a lot of experience with CVVC though.

Do you have a sample of what he looks like? So I have something to base the voice off of?

@Oblivion772 He looks like this and I might have to retouch the design: http://fav.me/da0h7m6