New UTAU-Synth Translation Project

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
New UTAU-synth Translation Project
MINI UPDATE! (Oct.3 2016)

So it's been a long time since i updated this! So i decided to freshen up the translation
grammatically, and i added new icons as well!
so if you want the new icons already pre-bundled in with the application you can download it from here^^;;
I also found out that i cannot translate the text in the Prefix & Suffix menu without breaking it, so it has to stay japanese, if you dont want to remove the prefix just hit the drop down menu and click the japanese phrase. The suffix however will allways not work, the option to do noting doesn't work regardless of it being translated so if it ever gets and update to version 19b or a full version of the program then hopefully it will be fixed then ^^;;

I have also put the folder names in English, so they are all still the same except for the Icons folder that has the icons in it :P

MINI UPDATE! (Apr.16 2016)

I updated the newest link! its now on media fire, because for some reason it wont let people download it? i have not a damned clue why it would do that but the new link is now up and ready for download!

UPDATE time! lol (Apr.15 2016)
So it has been a while since i last update this thread, so since i suddenly can edit my own post ill be updating the links here now instead of a threat quote!
So what did i update? Not to much actually i fixed the translations a bit in the menus and moved the boxes around a bit to fit the translation better.
Not only did i do that but now there's a readme file, Omake folder, and a link to the website for you to get the trial key for the program included in the DMG file!
I ended up removing the Application alias file since the older versions of DMG Canvas won't export the alias correctly, and the newer version won't let me have more than once folder without throwing off the layout of the DMG so just drag and drop the application to your desktop or your application folder or where everyou want really ^^;;

【おまけ】So in this folder you will find four folders.
[UTAUリンク集] In this folder you will find various links and such to utau related webpages.
[調整サンプルUST] In this folder youll find various sample UST's that were from the UTAUSP/PM books.
[録音リスト] In this folder youll find the original Reclist's and BGM that came with UTAUSP.
[録音リストとガイドBGM] In this folder you will find the better Updated versions of the UTAUSP reclists with better BGM files.

input the Trial code every 31 days :sing: but hey everyone likes a fully translated program no?

UPDATE time! lol (Nov. 15, 2015)
I know i juuuuust posted this not even yesterday but i spent most of the day today translating and perfecting the TOS license that pops up when you input the trial code! Theres a second separate license code for when you purchase the code for permanent use of utau-synth which hasn't been implemented at all but hopefully soon it will get the update it needs and we get a full version with the ability to buy the code and use it!!

But you dont have to download the new version if you down want to since you only see the TOS when you input the Trial code every 31 days :sing: but hey everyone likes a fully translated program no?

So after being an utau-synth user for so long and seeing that there was a translation up for it i wa really excited to use it! Buut after a while it became a bit weird caue some of the menu's were a but wonky from the translation the text sometimes would wrap off of the window and or there were parts un-translated and there were key strokes missing from the translated menu that were in the japanese menu!

What has changed?
So i decided to give it a go, and i re-translated the whole program, somethings stayed the same because those were the closest translations, and other got new translations that in my mind make sense? lol

I added the "Space bar" back into both Play menu's for the main window and the geneditor so now you can use it to play the ust and sample the voicebank.

The menu's are edited a little to fit the translation now so some things are moved a bit around or slid across.

I updated the icons!~ The main UTAU-synth icon has a more Flat feel to it now along with the .utau file icon and the ust icon!

I tried to translate the strings file but found it to be really daunting and hard to do, so i copied the ones over from the older translation of UTAU-synth that Hika421 did.

Links!
*NEW* UTAU-Synth 1.0.0b18 New English Translation V2.5 + Extras Oct.3 2016
UTAU-Synth 1.0.b18 New English Translation v2.0 + Extras Apr. 15th 2016
UTAU-Synth 1.0.0b18 New English Translation v1.5 Nov. 15th 2015
UTAU-Synth 1.0.0b18 New English Translation v1.0 Nov. 12th 2015

Strings are by - britannic124

Screen shot of the DMG!
*NEW*
Had to re-do the DMG cause i lost the original one lmao;;;

2w66udi.png

14n1dzs.png

zv3mb.png

Have any questions? Or something not working right?
Reply below so i can see to your question! :D

Last edited:

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
New UTAU-synth Translation Project
So after being an utau-synth user for so long and seeing that there was a translation up for it i wa really excited to use it! Buut after a while it became a bit weird caue some of the menu's were a but wonky from the translation the text sometimes would wrap off of the window and or there were parts un-translated and there were key strokes missing from the translated menu that were in the japanese menu!

What has changed?
So i decided to give it a go, and i re-translated the whole program, somethings stayed the same because those were the closest translations, and other got new translations that in my mind make sense? lol

I added the "Space bar" back into both Play menu's for the main window and the geneditor so now you can use it to play the ust and sample the voicebank.

The menu's are edited a little to fit the translation now so some things are moved a bit around or slid across.

I updated the icons!~ The main UTAU-synth icon has a more Flat feel to it now along with the .utau file icon and the ust icon!

I tried to translate the strings file but found it to be really daunting and hard to do, so i copied the ones over from the older translation of UTAU-synth that Hika421 did.

Link!
UTAU-Synth 1.0.0b18 New English

Strings are by - britannic124

Screen shot of the DMG!

zv3mb.png

Have any questions? Or something not working right?
Reply below so i can see to your question! :D

UPDATE time! lol
I know i juuuuust posted this not even yesterday but i spent most of the day today translating and perfecting the TOS license that pops up when you input the trial code! Theres a second separate license code for when you purchase the code for permanent use of utau-synth which hasn't been implemented at all but hopefully soon it will get the update it needs and we get a full version with the ability to buy the code and use it!!

But you dont have to download the new version if you down want to since you only see the TOS when you input the Trial code every 31 days :sing: but hey everyone likes a fully translated program no?

New Link!
UTAU-Synth100b18 New English Translation + TOS Translation

Reactions: JVウタウ

CrystaltheCool

Momo's Minion
Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 6.45.57 AM.png
For whatever reason, instead of Applications being presented as a folder, it's presented as a file, preventing me from installing this translation. :sad:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That doesn't stop you from being able to drag the application literally anywhere else.

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For some reason it won't let me download it, I click the download button but nothing happens ^^"
You'll need to login apparently, i logged into my other account and it downloaded once i was logged in, i think it has to do with how large the file is? ^^;;

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I tried, but the code didn't work (for whatever reason)
Just waiting few days and being connected to internet will help. Not working today? Wait to the next day? Not even then - then wait again 'till works.

I have also heard that sometimes faking your computer's IP address as "Japan" can sometimes help (server issues?? I think)

Or like what Kiyoteru said, there's a way to use Windows version of UTAU in Winewrapper but I would use it as only if nothing else works (ask they how to set up that).

Reactions: Kiyoteru

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
it says the file isn't supported ... is it my mac?
What version of OSX are you running?
The basic translation is just the .nib file being edited. so it shouldnt be having an issue with being supported

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I downloaded the UTAU Resource Replacement Kit but it won't let me drag the folder into the UTAU synth package contents main.nib thingy. Code doesnt work, i get 403 error when trying to access original. Can't get wine to work on my mac. rip what do i do