New Digital Diva - SELENA

melodicake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm new to the party, and since the website is down I don't really know what the art looks like... ^^;
I wish you all best of luck, though!

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The website is up at officialdigitals.net. A new domain is being used due to a glitch with thebold one during a transfer.

There also appears to be a random issue that causes the site to be unreachable for some people. As the one hosting the site I've notified Info and will work with them to get this sorted out asap.

Reactions: HIRATELIER

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's being overhauled so it won't be available again until they feel it's ready.

Reactions: Piia

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Sorry. I'm just stressed about stuff that i could not think clear.

Reactions: Milk

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well since it isnt really stated here, but will it have a free trial? (like vocaloid?)

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure how far along SELENA's voice is, but is there a chance that we can hear a demo of her voice using the engine any time soon? I'm dying to hear what she sounds like
i dont think that she is reallyat the stange where a demo is possible.

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh okay~ I guess it'll be alright xD Im just excited to use new vocal synths~

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys!

Some updates, some really good ones!

Website- The website is probably our most updated thing, we get this, it's due to our servers having issues. Regardless, we are finally back to fixing it up again and it should be done by the next few weeks, and there's also new things coming up with this new website.

Recordings- We're adding onto the SELENA ddb and making more pitches, this will allow better flow of vocal tone and a more kire voice type.

GUI- We're currently compiling the new GUI, which is a rebuild of the open source QTAU GUI. We plan on having Piapro Studio like abilities with icons and parameters being at the bottom.

Some Neutral News- This could be either perceived as bad or good, depending on who you are. We have decided to get rid of the dictionary ability in exchange for phonetic editing. Why? We chose this because using the dictionary causes popping nosies when the - phoneme is used, and currently there is no possible way for a PIT parameter, we don't have the resources or funds to develop one, so we have to have note bending for right now which only works really with phonetics. The realist is encoded in Arpabet by the way! Fun little fact, we did not make it though, it's the prebuilt Festival script.

New Projects- Yes! It is official, due to SELENA being backlogged a ton, we're releasing new vocals that we believe will show off how much work we put into our products and give you an even better understanding of how high quality SELENA will be. These vocals are not on UTAU or VOCALOID, they are on separate unique softwares. All I can say right now is one is male while the other is female.

Store- With the new vocals we are also officially opening up our online store with the new website. Our store will be our central area for merch and vocal ddbs. We're going to sell our own as well as become distributors of other softwares. We currently have permission to create physical copies of the charity project UTAU, Sonata! A portion of the proceeds will go to charity and the Sonata Project. We hope this is the start of many collaborations with other studios and teams.

Legal Status- This is in regards to our status as a team. We are officially going to be applying for an LLC in my state, which will make us into a legal company, taxes and all! We're so happy that this is happening and hope that we will become a company you can rely on for high quality vocals!

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
So it's been like what, 6 months since the last update? None of the websites are working so I can't get any info, hear any samples, etc. Is this still happening?

Reactions: dyne 智優

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So it's been like what, 6 months since the last update? None of the websites are working so I can't get any info, hear any samples, etc. Is this still happening?
Yes SELENA is still in development, we've had some setbacks.