New Digital Diva - SELENA

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's sorta stupid for a company to not save their own stream. Do you have any idea how much of a turnoff that is for potential buyers who happened to miss it and now can't even see the contents?
Well we're not really a company, just a team, and it was mostly a Q&A. The VP singing will be revealed soon enough and the design is on our website now. http://digitalsofficial.com EDIT: Also I am sorry for the hassle yesterday, we had a lot of technical difficulties that were not expected at all.

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
whoa i checked out the website and its much better and the design is a real step-up and looks much more professional i very much enjoy the voice providers voice and am exited to hear it rendered through flinger! i have a level of interest in this project now that i didnt before!!

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
SELENA
353d4ec13c8343117d9a5df52a883b2b_410x510.png

Art by Fanciom
Website|Tumblr|Twitter
SELENA is a digital diva from another planet. She's able to shapeshift and sing beautiful music. SELENA is here to talk and sing for you~

Oh pepper! Her new design is so beautiful! I love the pallet! It's so amazing! And the alien aspects are beautiful! amazing work, my compliments to the artist and designer!

Reactions: samth1815

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Ahhh I can't go into the website (blocked computer). Can someone send me Selena's art in PM?

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! It's definitely been a bit since I last had an update, but I have one now~! While this may not focus entirely on SELENA, I am very happy to announce that we have gotten a new website! It has an entirely new website hosting and is 100% better than the old one. The hosting was generously provided by Dynamivox. However, the site may not be updated for some of you, but this is okay. It will only take a day or two to update since the change in our DNS servers was recent. We hope you enjoy the new site when you see it~!

Reactions: IrisFlower and Leah

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Actually two other users have pointed out the same name thing, however it doesn't really affect much. I can understand how, at first glance, a person may believe that this was a tribute project to her, but if you spend time reading the title you can probably pick out two parts of it that would prove otherwise. The first would be that the term "new" is used. If this was indeed about the famous Selena, it wouldn't be considered "new", it would be considered "revived". Also "digital diva" wouldn't really be the appropriate term for that situation either. Since Selena was a real person at some point it would more than likely be "famous superstar". Also I can provide why I chose the name SELENA even though there are two celebrities named the same. I personally just like it. It's very cute and easy to remember. It's actually one of my favorite names to be completely honest. If any of you were disappointed in seeing this isn't that sort of project, there actually is a Selena revival project going on and if you would like, I can change the title of the thread to be a bit more obvious on what this project is. Also, in regards to the development question, it's going just fine~

Reactions: partial

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Actually two other users have pointed out the same name thing, however it doesn't really affect much. I can understand how, at first glance, a person may believe that this was a tribute project to her, but if you spend time reading the title you can probably pick out two parts of it that would prove otherwise. The first would be that the term "new" is used. If this was indeed about the famous Selena, it wouldn't be considered "new", it would be considered "revived". Also "digital diva" wouldn't really be the appropriate term for that situation either. Since Selena was a real person at some point it would more than likely be "famous superstar". Also I can provide why I chose the name SELENA even though there are two celebrities named the same. I personally just like it. It's very cute and easy to remember. It's actually one of my favorite names to be completely honest. If any of you were disappointed in seeing this isn't that sort of project, there actually is a Selena revival project going on and if you would like, I can change the title of the thread to be a bit more obvious on what this project is. Also, in regards to the development question, it's going just fine~
Oh! Hehe true! You right! And no no don't worry you don't need to change the title!
I love her design and the name fits perfectly to the design! I don't how to spell this I'm English so I'm just gonna say it in Spanish...espero todo les salga bien....I'm looking forward to it! ^u^

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Due to a move in hosting, the Digital_S site will be down for a few days. (By move in hosting, the site is just getting transferred to a new place. It's not gonna be a big design overhaul. Just clarifying.)

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello! So I have a few updates regarding the project!

1. The website is currently down. Now don't panic, we're still alive and running, it's just when I was transferring the site there was an errorwi the service and it wouldn't send a confirmation email. I'm trying to fix it asap, but I'm swamped right now.

2. We are currently in the process of communicating with Studio Ogien to get SELENA's physical copy designed! We hope you guys will be very happy with the end product.

3. The voice is still in development! We know it's been a while and we're sorry! It's just taking more time than we expected.

P

partial

Hello! So I have a few updates regarding the project!

1. The website is currently down. Now don't panic, we're still alive and running, it's just when I was transferring the site there was an errorwi the service and it wouldn't send a confirmation email. I'm trying to fix it asap, but I'm swamped right now.

2. We are currently in the process of communicating with Studio Ogien to get SELENA's physical copy designed! We hope you guys will be very happy with the end product.

3. The voice is still in development! We know it's been a while and we're sorry! It's just taking more time than we expected.
>physical copy

shit son, i know what i'm buying

Reactions: keopi