New Digital Diva - SELENA

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welp, a bit of sad news. We've run into complications with the PV for E.T. So I'm here to ask, would you like for us to post it on SoundCloud or would you like to wait for the PV?

Leah

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Personally, I'd like to wait for the PV. It is meant to be a big reveal of her design as well, right? A PV upload would be much more official and exciting. We've already heard Katerinu sing a bit of E.T., so that's nothing new.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I agree with Leah~

Take your time with the PV; problems are gunna happen so just work through them and post the vid when it's ready. Thank you for keeping us informed and letting us know there was a problem but I'd much prefer to wait a little longer and see the PV ouo

Reactions: Milk

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
How is the PV coming along?
I'm going to be super honest with you, it's not going great. We found someone who can help us finish it, but they're really busy at the moment. SELENA's likely to be pushed back until 2016 at the rate we are going right now.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Announcement Time!
SO, the PV for E.T. has mainly been finished and is just waiting to be subbed. Along with the PV being very close to done, SELENA will get a character sheet that shows her backside when everything is posted. I am very happy for everyone being so patient and I hope you like the finished product.

Reactions: HIRATELIER and Milk

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi I'd like to say the Flinger demo on Digital Official is lovely and really perks my curiosity. I'd love to see resources and tutorials for Festival and Flinger when the time comes.

That said, take your time in development. If we could wait a good 5+ years for V4 Luka then you guys can take as long as you need as indie developers and students. Using deadlines is great, but I wouldn't set any major deadlines until later in development. Small steps~

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi I'd like to say the Flinger demo on Digital Official is lovely and really perks my curiosity. I'd love to see resources and tutorials for Festival and Flinger when the time comes.

That said, take your time in development. If we could wait a good 5+ years for V4 Luka then you guys can take as long as you need as indie developers and students. Using deadlines is great, but I wouldn't set any major deadlines until later in development. Small steps~
I'm glad you're interested in Festival and Flinger. I personally think it's a great engine. We're trying our best not to rush, but with Rin/Len V4X coming out this month we're kind of scrambling to get at least the PV out before them so we don't get buried in the snow. I updated the design of our website as well!

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Woop Woop! Another Announcement!
This Saturday I will be hosting a special live stream about SELENA. This stream is going to gloss over a few things and I have a surprise for you guys! This isn't your same old live stream though, it's a ONE TIME EVENT. This means that after the stream is over, it will be deleted. The stream starts at 5:00 PM Central Time and will be on the official Digital_S channel. I hope to see you guys there!

P

partial

I have to work right at the time of the stream.

It's a shame I'll miss it.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
1 quick question
Why isnt this being up loaded to youtube?
//im not trying to sound rude\\

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Did the stream end or did it not start yet- (I just got online)

P

partial

It's sorta stupid for a company to not save their own stream. Do you have any idea how much of a turnoff that is for potential buyers who happened to miss it and now can't even see the contents?