Need UTAU suggestions for Medley

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone! I'm working My Favorite Vocaloid Kai medley cover, and I'm lacking at least 31 more voice banks to use.

I would really appreciate some suggestions! You can suggest your own or a friends! You can even suggest your favorite UTAU. Though I'm limiting it to one UTAU per creator. So I can't take more than one UTAU from a person with more than one. So pick one that you or that person would prefer me to use!

I also can't promise to use all of them, just to throw that out there, so sorry in advance if the UTAU you suggested isn't in the final product of the chorus.

Reactions: Dane and HIRATELIER

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
How about my UTAU, Q.P.?
Q.P..jpg

You're free to choose between his CORE or MAVEN voicebanks, depending on your personal preferences. He also has a ROSE Append, but that's a VCCV.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
You're free to use my daughter Kiseki Noke.

(click on her for the voicebank)

Last edited:

AniraAsIs

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You can use M4A if you want~
m4a_vcv_release___demo_reel_by_aniraasis-datrefy.png

VB DL: http://fav.me/datrefy

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
If you wanna use Tin go ahead <3, and if you want to use Tree (When I finish his cv oto) I'll pm you a link (he'd be good for Disappearance of Hatsune Miku)

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko
Here's my UTAU Mi if you'd like to use her
This is what her normal VCV sounds like

Download
I would recommend using her normal VCV if you use her ^^ I'm not really happy with her APPLE VCV
mi-minami-by-mimikkun-dau8nt5.png

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@ Everyone

Thank you guys so much for the links this really helps me out a ton! Once I get to a certain point in the chorus I'll link a wip. I pretty much have most of the suggestions on the list now!

You can also keep giving suggestions I still have more places to fill!

if you want i can render you something with helena/grandmaloid since i havent released her yet

I can message you the tuned ust then once I get around to Helena's part! Thank you so much!

If you wanna use Tin go ahead <3, and if you want to use Tree (When I finish his cv oto) I'll pm you a link (he'd be good for Disappearance of Hatsune Miku)

Could I have a link please to either? ;w; Or I can use Tree if you want me too that'd be fine!

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
@ Everyone

Thank you guys so much for the links this really helps me out a ton! Once I get to a certain point in the chorus I'll link a wip. I pretty much have most of the suggestions on the list now!

I can message you the tuned ust then once I get around to Helena's part! Thank you so much!

Could I have a link please to either? ;w; Or I can use Tree if you want me too that'd be fine!
I'd suggest the rest of the XOTAloids, but you clearly stated that you wanted one UTAU per user.

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
@ Everyone

http://utaforum.net/showcase/tin.359/ There's Tin's page

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You can use my utau^^ Since my bank is still in beta test I'll send you the dl in private :smile:

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ah thank you! ;v;

You can use my utau^^ Since my bank is still in beta test I'll send you the dl in private :smile:

That's fine! Thank you for the link! ;u;

I offer Nitton's new multipitch

Or
Their whisper bipitch
https://m.soundcloud.com/xxhoneypiexx/only-one-mak-nittonarctic

I can render it myself unless you don't mind rough moresampler otos xD

I actually already had Nitton on the list! xD Thank you for the new multipitch link too! I was going to use the older one, but that's good they have a new one! ;7; Also I don't mind the rough moresampler otos!