need someone to help design my new utau

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Im making a new utau since Hoshiko (no first name yet) original voice was given to an adoptive utau and since im making a new voice for my new person i need a full body pic of her new design since im rusty on my art so im gonna but a art deisgn contest who ever is the winner ill literally will buy them a ramune drink or a drink from a totally different county xD or even candy or something I also forgot the pic must be digital

i want the design have to do with stars or space in general cause of the last name Hoshiko but kinda vocaloid like if not its ok but dont want it plain i rather her have a skirt with high thighs
Hair: dark color close to black like blackish purple or navy something galaxy xD its ok if she has two different color hair must be put down though
eyes: icy blue or spacey color.... GOD DAMMIT MIGHT AS WELL MAKE EVERYTHING SPACEY...JK xD
skin color: can be really light brown or just white you
can also add a cool scarf if you wish it's a contest so surprise me :3
please help me ^w^ if you need more details just message me

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ramune?? Actual ramune?? I'm not much of an artist, but if I can find time to draw, I'd love a bottle of ramune...

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ramune?? Actual ramune?? I'm not much of an artist, but if I can find time to draw, I'd love a bottle of ramune...
yep if thats what they want and if your the winner you can choose the flavor and ill send it to you :smile: or something i dont wanna sound like a creep

Last edited:

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
well, if I'll do it but I don't feel comfortable giving my address out to people on the internet (that sounded rude sorry) would you consider otoing a cvvc 1 pitch or something else? (i'm going to do it anyway lol)

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
well, if I'll do it but I don't feel comfortable giving my address out to people on the internet (that sounded rude sorry) would you consider otoing a cvvc 1 pitch or something else? (i'm going to do it anyway lol)
i understand but i aint a creep xD and i dont really know how to oto cvvc so maybe you can come with something else :3 for some odd reason i cant see it ._.

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
i understand but i aint a creep xD and i dont really know how to oto cvvc so maybe you can come with something else :3 for some odd reason i cant see it ._.
it's ok, but could you cover a song with Tin? she's my bank (voiced by my bff) and she isn't really used that much, so if you could do that that would be awesome! <3

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
it's ok, but could you cover a song with Tin? she's my bank (voiced by my bff) and she isn't really used that much, so if you could do that that would be awesome! <3
sure :smile: i can do that ^w^ ill use her for a couple covers if you would like :p