Need help finding off-vocal

Baseble

Teto's Territory
So, I wanted to use Yamine Renri to cover Tokyo Teddy Bear, but I wanted to use Len's version's off-vocal, but cannot seem to find it. I would really appreciate some help please! :smile:

Baseble

Teto's Territory
Sorry, I should have specified. I meant this version: . Apparently it's by Orebanana, so I don't think an instrumental version exists after doing some research. :sad:

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

There's still some vocal backing in this, though. But that's kinda the only instrumental available.

Baseble

Teto's Territory
Sound like they did what I did in Audacity to try to eliminate the vocals. My only probably is the quality of it. Thank you for looking though :smile:

Btw, what I did was I downloaded the original song, opened it in Audacity, split the stereo tracks, inverted the bottom one, and then made them both mono. It gets rid of most of the vocals, but it reduces the quality and sometimes makes it really loud at some parts.

Again, thanks for your help though :smile:

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I could probably do something like mastering the off vocal so it sounds...more HQ?

Would that help?

Baseble

Teto's Territory
That would be awesome if you could do that. Give me a minute and I'll send you the off-vocal I made and the original song too. I'll message it to you :smile: