Missing UTAU in the Showcase?

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So as some of you may recall, I posted a showcase entry for my UTAU, Mefu around 2-3 weeks ago. I made some comments regarding her release and provided a download link to her voicebank and everything.

I come back to the forums to find out that Mefu's showcase entry has disappeared and is back to being a draft! Not only that, but my posts regarding her release have also gone missing...

Can anyone tell me what's going on? Is this a temporary forum glitch, or something more serious?

Reactions: partial

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
About 2 weeks ago the server did a thing and we lost several days worth of activity. If it was posted during that time frame, which it sounds like it might've been, it unfortunately may be gone forever. :/ Someone who specifically knows the days of activity we lost might be able to better confirm it for you, though.

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
About 2 weeks ago the server did a thing and we lost several days worth of activity. If it was posted during that time frame, which it sounds like it might've been, it unfortunately may be gone forever. :/ Someone who specifically knows the days of activity we lost might be able to better confirm it for you, though.
I posted Mefu on the 23rd of May.

Ugh, if that's the case, that really sucks. :c Gotta go redo her files.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What you can do is search on google for the old posts you've made. With luck, you'll find the result, and then you can look at the google cache for reference to remake the post.

Reactions: kimchi-tan