Miku to appear on Late Night with David Letterman

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Wow, despite how popular she s, I would have never imagined her to appear on TV...

(Does this mean hologram or cartoon ? )

RollieRyttle

The Sensible NonSensical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Weirdly enough I've been anticipating her possibly making a television guest appearance for a while now. However, I expected it to be something more like John Stewart or The Colbert Report. They seem to pick up more guests from small fan-cultures like ours, so I'm surprised Letterman will be her first rather than one of them.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@MillyAqualine Hologram I beleive.

Also, I think this might be her first TV appearance, let alone her first AMERICAN TV appearance.

I remember she's been on the news since lots of people go to her concerts and such, but I don't think I've ever heard of her being a guest star.

Reactions: RollieRyttle

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I thought she would've been on TV in Japan or some other country before.

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
sorryforthebumpbut

It happened~ :sing:

Even though the song and the performance was great, it was hard to understand Miku because of her japanese accent. (and also because of her new, possibly still in beta english vb)

But go Miku, even though I'm not a hardcore fan of her! :love:

wobinbug

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, it was really cool wasn't it? :smile: Though I do wish they'd just used a Japanese song and put subtitles or something, I still really enjoyed the performance and don't understand why people have been getting so upset over it ;-;