Members Needed

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hell, everyone, me and @StellarPuer are looking to participate in UHP-CB, but need more members to actually be legible >=<

We're looking for mixers, PV makers, etc.
I can do art but I don't mind there being multiple artists ^^

Also @Pokeloid Luna it'd be great if u could join, too!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokeloid Luna

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OK, looks like this is called "UHP-CB". I googled all over for UFP-CB & got nothing :annoyed:

I wouldn't mind giving this a try. I can tune, mix & recently learned how to use AviUtl for basic stuff. I don't consider myself very good at any of this so be forewarned. Probably best to check out my YT & SoundCloud channels to see what I can do. Right now I'm working on a big Christmas VocaUTAU project so can't do anything until that's done.

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OK, looks like this is called "UHP-CB". I googled all over for UFP-CB & got nothing :annoyed:

I wouldn't mind giving this a try. I can tune, mix & recently learned how to use AviUtl for basic stuff. I don't consider myself very good at any of this so be forewarned. Probably best to check out my YT & SoundCloud channels to see what I can do. Right now I'm working on a big Christmas VocaUTAU project so can't do anything until that's done.
Ohh sorry, it was a spelling error!! >< We'd love to have you on our team!(The contest doesn't actually begin until the start of January btw) Do u have links to those?

Last edited:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ahh, I'd love to join you! I can tune and mix, and also help a bit with PV making, also; I have Camtasia studio. I'd definitely say I've improved over time at doing these things, and I'd love to work with another person for UHP-CB.
Awesome!! We'd love to have you as a part of the team :DD

Do you have a Discord, btw?

Reactions: WilyemAndK

MiyiibotTsugaa

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to help tune! I kinda wanna show my tuning, but i don't have anything to use to show it! I hope you can accept me!

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Also, everyone, instead of replying to every single comment I'll post this; if you'd like to join our team that's great ^^

I'd like for everyone to post examples of their work(pertaining to whatever field they can cover)
as we're getting closer to the limit and may not be able to accept everyone ;^^ and it just helps for consideration(no worries, though ^^) and even if you don't have one now I can give you time to make one, chances are we'll register later in the month :smile:

And we'll likely be handling our affairs on Discord to make meeting up and exchanging easier, so if you don't have an account I strongly advise you make one, and if you already do please PM me it and we can exchange ^^

Reactions: Pokeloid Luna

Pokeloid Luna

Teto's Territory
Also, everyone, instead of replying to every single comment I'll post this; if you'd like to join our team that's great ^^

I'd like for everyone to post examples of their work(pertaining to whatever field they can cover)
as we're getting closer to the limit and may not be able to accept everyone ;^^ and it just helps for consideration(no worries, though ^^) and even if you don't have one now I can give you time to make one, chances are we'll register later in the month :smile:

And we'll likely be handling our affairs on Discord to make meeting up and exchanging easier, so if you don't have an account I strongly advise you make one, and if you already do please PM me it and we can exchange ^^

I'll do my best for you guys! I hope that we'll do great. Thank you for inviting me into this little event, Inu! I'm a little nervous about this, but I'll do what I can for our group.:love: