Voicebank Mefu

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
mado submitted a new Showcase Item:

Mefu

Some say that she came from the stars.

Others say that she was just a runaway middle-schooler.

However, everyone could agree on one thing: this mysterious young girl made her sudden appearance under a particularly beautiful night sky.

Introducing herself as 'Mefu, Daughter of the Cosmos', she declared that she had been sent to save everyone from an unknown malevolent force.

Although she looked human (and probably was), she had abilities straight out of a magical girl show, such as jumping to unusual heights and summoning powerful explosions with nonsensical incantations.

Nonetheless, despite the damage that her attacks caused to local buildings and her abrasive, bratty personality, she successfully warded off a bunch of strange, unsettling creatures...

...which started appearing soon after she made her introduction.

Read more about this showcase item here...

I reuploaded Mefu to the showcase because she got deleted because of server issues. Everything should work the same as usual!

AniraAsIs

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello ;o; When I try to download Mefu's vb, all the wav files appear to be in mojibake;; (I have a windows computer, maybe it has something to do with that?)

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@AniraAsIs I've been getting repeated issues regarding Mefu's VB and mojibake stuff... (as well as missing oto files, that sort of thing)

I'll try to fix it as soon as possible!

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I really love this girl, her quirkiness, the awesome storytelling(and the fact that she reminds me of Fuwa Fuwa Good lol) >=< I want to get her to sing, too!! Hope you find out what's going on with her oto, but by then I'll probably have reoto'd it ;^^

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
mado updated Mefu

Mefu's voicebank has been fixed! It should work on windows now!

View updates to this showcase item...
[doublepost=1498900716,1498899077][/doublepost]i forgot to add one thing: replace her icon.png file with this .bmp version of the file for it to show up!

Attachments

• mefuthumb.bmp.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 0

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
FOR WINDOWS USERS ONLY
The file above is for UTAU 0.2.76 users. For some reason, Mefu gives an "invalid picture" error under ver. 0.2.76 and below. If you happen to have this issue, replace her icon with the icon provided above.
(ZIP file, sorry. UF just does not let me to upload BMPs)

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Could I redo her oto to remove the choppiness?