Medleys with made UST packs?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I don't know many medleys but would like to make one by my own for fun but I'm not that familiar with medleys that exist along with usts made for the songs in them.

These are the only ones I've heard of (covers with usts distributed):

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Are you asking for one not covered yet but that need USTs? Uhm, there are quite some but they are not long like these I think...Also unlike those they dont tell you which key they used

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Are you asking for one not covered yet but that need USTs? Uhm, there are quite some but they are not long like these I think...Also unlike those they dont tell you which key they used
No I'm asking for other Medleys that have usts so I can cover them ^^;

I'm actually mostly searching for short medleys. Please link to them ;A;

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
No I'm asking for other Medleys that have usts so I can cover them ^^;

I'm actually mostly searching for short medleys. Please link to them ;A;
Oh, I thought you'd make the UST pack XD Uhm, I remember only a short one with an UST pack, but now I cant find it :sad:

Uhm, there is all those Favorite Vocaloid song medley, the NicoNicoWonderland medley, the NicoNico Key Medley, the 8Bit medley (like kassandra said) parts 1, 2 and 3 (they have more of songs I think, but the time is the same of th Fave song medley). There is also the Utamani medley meant for inanimated UTAU sound sources, but I am sure thats not what you are looking for.
Oh, if you liek Touhou there is the Imperishable Night Medley! Anf if you like LoveLive there is a LoveLive one too!

All of those are long tho. If you want something short I'd suggest those Project Diva X medleys. Some people rreleased UST packs made by using other peeps USTs, however...most of them are messy :/

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I know two medleys that are made of UTAU original songs!

First one is Wonderful UTAU Songs Rash! It has 50 songs and it's 7 min and 38 seconds.

Second one is Fantastic UTAU Songs Rash! It has 31 songs only and it's only about 5min long.

Read each video's description for base UST and mp3 (off vocal) download link. :smile:

Reactions: kimchi-tan and idol