*Mado attacks!

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heyo, I'm Mado!

I actually tried signing up here with a different account (under the handle 'madocallie') but for some strange reason I couldn't seem to get the confirmation email, so I just decided to make a new account and start from scratch LMAO

Anyways, uh, I've been meaning to make a UTAU for a really, really long time (since the early 2010s I think?) I've experimented with creating a voicebank once before but... the results were a little less than stellar;; Thankfully though, I'm Back At It Again, and this time, I hope to properly release my UTAU! (hopefully with help)

In the meantime though, I've been drawing a lot, singing and doing some gamedev on the side. I really love making art and playing video games, and hopefully I can do it for a living! ;v;

So, nice to meet you all for the first time! I hope we can be friends!

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hello! Welcome to UtaForum. I really like your artstyle, pretty cool! :o Hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing more of your work ^^/

Reactions: Nohkara

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heyo, I'm Mado!

I actually tried signing up here with a different account (under the handle 'madocallie') but for some strange reason I couldn't seem to get the confirmation email, so I just decided to make a new account and start from scratch LMAO

Anyways, uh, I've been meaning to make a UTAU for a really, really long time (since the early 2010s I think?) I've experimented with creating a voicebank once before but... the results were a little less than stellar;; Thankfully though, I'm Back At It Again, and this time, I hope to properly release my UTAU! (hopefully with help)

In the meantime though, I've been drawing a lot, singing and doing some gamedev on the side. I really love making art and playing video games, and hopefully I can do it for a living! ;v;

So, nice to meet you all for the first time! I hope we can be friends!
Welcome! by the way I love your art style!

Reactions: SOHBlue

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
WELCOME TO THE MIND FUC.... I MEAN FORUM! YES THAT'S WHAT I MEANT.
Welcome darling, enjoy yer stay and I love yer artsu!

Reactions: SOHBlue

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Mimo-kun thank you!!!! ;v; i'm actually gonna be posting her design very very soon! i just finished my first piece involving her aaaaah
@Zillaloid thank you!!!!!! (also i see what you did there with your second comment and Yes, thank you for referencing my Favourite Game)
@Kuku Klock eeeeee thank you!!!! (also nice MARETU reference LMAO i love his work so much)

Reactions: FeatheredFinch