Looks like I am back... again

mateidobrescu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
After quitting the UTAU scene like a year ago, I wanted to return to it (properly this time).

Hi all!
My name is Matei, but I also go by Matt. I've been a member of the community since 2012 and I quitted and returned a few times.
regarding the UTAU community, I released a looooong time ago Wakaine Matt/RV 01 Matt/betas of Matt NEO and I tried to create a Romanian voicebank (still working on it). During the time I wasn't here I continued to play with UTAU, however I never tried releasing my new series of VBs.
As for myself, I finished the first year of uni, I sing part-time and I enjoy cooking (like a lot!). Hope I will be welcomed back with opened arms! (Also, please excuse my English, I never as able to learn proper spelling =)) )

Reactions: rmL and Kiyoteru

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Welcome back to UF!~ Allot of awesome things happening lately, you should check them out soon!
Anyways, can't wait to hear your Romanian voicebank! (if you can make it sing 'Numa Numa Yei' pls/uhuhu)

rmL

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Nice to meet you and welcome back!

I know how it feels to return to UTAU after a while. I'm quite interested in hearing your Romanian voicebank soon!