Looking for: Crypton-based UTAU

P

partial

I know most people abhor them but I'm the odd one out here. I want to see as many Crypton UTAU as I can, does anyone have a list?

Reactions: Melomad

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
aiko's early designs obviously

kagami kawaiine i'm s or r y

i don't actually pay that much attention to designs so i can't say a lot for sure whoops

P

partial

aiko's early designs obviously

kagami kawaiine i'm s or r y

i don't actually pay that much attention to designs so i can't say a lot for sure whoops
I redact my previous statements.

I am looking for a Crypton based UTAU that's not Kagami Kawaiine, lmao.
I already know of Aiko, haha.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't know a lot of crypton based UTAU but Kai Kim and KaiKai Kim have crypton-esque designs (tho you probably already know about them)

the-neo-romantic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
- most of the early japanese utau
- all of the Yukailoids to some extent
- utoots that I can think of that have/had a crypton-ish design at some point: CRINA, Luna Ichine, Rena and Reizo Raine, Nilla Tohne, Taiyo Raikone, Sachi Eika, Stella Hoshine, Rana Sorane, Rina Utakawa, Satoko Chouwane, Shian Nanase, Kakou Higure (aaand many more ofcourse)
- Jakuon Kumone, Micro Sakurane, Tomi Samura - not the most crypton-ish, but they still have long detached sleeves and high boots

Reactions: Nohkara and partial

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Akune Kin has a crypton-ish design.
Ami Ichigawa's has been redesigned, but her older appearances were pure crypton-ish.

Now, slightly off topic, but not only the overseas UTAU users have an "obssession" (Couldnt find an appropriate word, srry) with making their UTAU crypton-ish and/or Full KEI style. If you enter NicoNico from time to time and search for "UTAU音源配布" or "音源配布", you'll see a bunch of UTAU heavily and clearly inspired by Crypton's VOCALOIDs.

Reactions: partial and Nohkara