KARASAKI METAL coverband needs members who play an instrument

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hello, its me MANIA queen of all the kitties

anyways i started a japanese METAL cover band , and i need some people who know how to play an instrument .
there might come some original songs in the future .

i need guitar , drums , bass and maybe keyboard (idk really).
i have all the singers i probably need at the moment.
Eyeris and me ( we are capable of screamo and growl idk how haha)

BUT I JUST NEED OTHER MEMBERS YA KNOW
its because i dont want to use off-vocals from youtube , niconicodouga and stuff.
it has to be all band like

if you're intrested or you want to help us with finding these people ....feel free to comment or send me a message
byeeeee.....miauw

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey^^ I play guitar but I don't know if I'm good enough for this project...
What type of metal are you specifically thinking about? Can I know any song, so I can tell you if it's okay for me? Thank you^^

Reactions: MANIAGIRLKITTY

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey^^ I play guitar but I don't know if I'm good enough for this project...
What type of metal are you specifically thinking about? Can I know any song, so I can tell you if it's okay for me? Thank you^^
so basically it will be rock , deathmetal , and maybe some visual kei
euhmm can i find the soong back ..nope aparently ...but i will be just ya know vocaloid , anime and some originals to
[doublepost=1475613466][/doublepost]
I can't join full time, but I'm a bass player who may be able help..
youre always welcome tell me when you have free time or such ....can ya send me a sample

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
so basically it will be rock , deathmetal , and maybe some visual kei
euhmm can i find the soong back ..nope aparently ...but i will be just ya know vocaloid , anime and some originals to
[doublepost=1475613466][/doublepost]
youre always welcome tell me when you have free time or such ....can ya send me a sample

I don't have one as of now, I'll have to record it when I have time...

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
MY GOSH I LOVE DISREIGN *^*
I don't know if I can be able but if you want I can try :smile:

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
MY GOSH I LOVE DISREIGN *^*
I don't know if I can be able but if you want I can try :smile:
see what you can do but would you mind do show me or let me hear a sample of your guitar ???and do you play electric or acoustic guitar

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yes, obviously, but not now because it's night here and my mom would kill me hahaha
Btw I play both electric and acoustic

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, obviously, but not now because it's night here and my mom would kill me hahaha
Btw I play both electric and acoustic
great so when i hear again from eyeris we will see what happens next but you are on ma notes for KARASAKI
arigatoooo

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You just posted this today, I think it's best you wait a little longer before bumping.

Unfortunately, I'm not much an instrumentalist, so I'm unable to contribute myself.

Reactions: MANIAGIRLKITTY

supaisu

Teto's Territory
um, i play flute if you're interested in that at all?? i have a sample, i've been told i'm pretty good-

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
um, i play flute if you're interested in that at all?? i have a sample, i've been told i'm pretty good-
Yea sure send when youre ready , If you want to join then i will add you to our groupchat to discuss what we will do .

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys i posted this about 1 year ago . but i still need a person who plays drums and a person who knows how to play bass if intrested. Send me a pm and ill fix it