Open Japanese lyrics for art.

P

partial

Hi! I'm looking to create an original song for the release of my UTAU.

My UTAU is bilingual, and so I need a few Japanese lines to incorporate into the song to sort of show off a bit of the bank.....but I don't know Japanese. At all.

If anyone wants to give me a few lines, about anything (I'll work with it), I can offer art in exchange.

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
What kind of lines would you like?
[doublepost=1488477929,1488476617][/doublepost]
Hi! I'm looking to create an original song for the release of my UTAU.

My UTAU is bilingual, and so I need a few Japanese lines to incorporate into the song to sort of show off a bit of the bank.....but I don't know Japanese. At all.

If anyone wants to give me a few lines, about anything (I'll work with it), I can offer art in exchange.

Maybe you could have your utau say something like, "Choushi wa dou?" and "(insert their name) koko ni iru" Which means "what's up? (inserted name) is here!" Or maybe something like, "Bokaroido janai yo, utau dayo/desu" ? which means "i'm not a vocaloid, i'm an utau". Sorry if these suggestions are bad ^^; It's hard to think up random stuff.

P

partial

What kind of lines would you like?
[doublepost=1488477929,1488476617][/doublepost]

Maybe you could have your utau say something like, "Choushi wa dou?" and "(insert their name) koko ni iru" Which means "what's up? (inserted name) is here!" Or maybe something like, "Bokaroido janai yo, utau dayo/desu" ? which means "i'm not a vocaloid, i'm an utau". Sorry if these suggestions are bad ^^; It's hard to think up random stuff.
That's still better than what I came up with (which was nothin').
If no one else replies with other options, I can use these.

Do you have an UTAU you want drawn?

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
That's still better than what I came up with (which was nothin').
If no one else replies with other options, I can use these.

Do you have an UTAU you want drawn?
Yes ^^ I'll send you a picture when I get home