It's possible to create an unofficial translation for Sharpkey

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
I can't do it myself since I have virtually no knowledge of Chinese, but if you open the Sharpkey exe in Resource Hacker, you can edit the program's text, which makes it possible to create an unofficial translation. Restorator 2007 might work too.

DoodySquidMash

Just thought I'd bring this to attention in case there's anyone who's willing to work on a translation.

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just finished the Menu portion! Do you know if it'd be okay to distribute the translation when I finish?

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
Just finished the Menu portion! Do you know if it'd be okay to distribute the translation when I finish?
I'm not sure, maybe release a patch program for the translation instead just in case?

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ooops I totally forgot about this thread :holy:
Anyways, I finished the translation, it can be downloaded here. As you can see, there are certain parts of the program that RH wouldn't let me translate for one reason or another, but it's in English for the most part.
Like I said, I'm not 100% if it's ok to be distributing this file, so i'll gladly take the link down if I have to.
Let me know if this works, and if there are any edits I should make to the translation.

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
Ooops I totally forgot about this thread :holy:
Anyways, I finished the translation, it can be downloaded here. As you can see, there are certain parts of the program that RH wouldn't let me translate for one reason or another, but it's in English for the most part.
Like I said, I'm not 100% if it's ok to be distributing this file, so i'll gladly take the link down if I have to.
Let me know if this works, and if there are any edits I should make to the translation.
It works perfectly! I don't see anything wrong with the translation, either.

Reactions: Milk